Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Download is now available, please note that the package will not contain JomSocial

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=129

If you have used JA templates before then you will have difficulty get a site like our demo

I ll put up a detailed userguide as soon as possible.

hanifahmed Friend

AWESOME! Go JA!
    Btw – no complaints in regards to the teeny bit lateness.
    That’s cos you did have the demo up and the bug report up BEFORE the release so it means more satisfied people!!! Well done mate!

SP Media Friend

Wohoo thanks people!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

In fact, I have not set the countdown on the homepage so please consider the current download is still in beta. We have it tested all day long today and all reported bugs are eliminated.

Also, another reason is I am still waiting for the final feedback from JomSocial on the best way to release the template packs for jomsocial

SP Media Friend

I’ll post up anything I come across. Uploading as I type.

SP Media Friend

Just to point out to you downloaders, jomsocial isn’t included in the download file. Just the forum module.

anisjolly Friend

Excellent!

Already have a website in mind for this template. Downloading now – let the work commence!!!!!

:laugh:

SP Media Friend

Just a couple of things,

1) the main top menu doesnt look the same as the moo menu in the JM template. The height is different too.
    2) the user name/search fields look entirely different
    3) “What’s new here?” – not sure why that is there or where it can be changed? It’s not on the JM sulfur template either.

lindskog Friend

Are we better off waiting for the full release to get JomSocial support or will it be easy to add that functionality when it is released?

–Tone

bniceaa Friend

Hi, where do we download the sourcefiles, i.e., psd?

ganzuelo Friend

Is the demo reflecting the bug fixes?

ganzuelo Friend

anyone able to get kunena to show correctly? Also.. I am reinstalling thru ftp. I wasn’t able to see all the style

copper Friend

Humm…
    I wonder how much discount for JomSocial if any 😉

They are MANY social sites already, but, I do have fantastic domain name for it
    and I just might start one with this template.

ganzuelo Friend

The styles are incomplete. also Kunena doesnt have any of the styles anywere in the download. will wait for this when the files get fixed and jomsocial theme is included

sunrise Friend

<em>@bniceaa 133280 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, where do we download the sourcefiles, i.e., psd?</blockquote>
    The psd files or source files usually come in a few days, after the quickstart. A few days of patience and it will be there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum