Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

maxkaa, If you are not a developer member or a member of the JA Extensions club then you cannot download the extensions from the Extensions section of the downloads area. However, as that particular extensions is included in a number of templates you can download it from that template download. For instance it is included with JA Muzic so simply go to that download and select the extension you require.

franckyky Friend

Hi,
    Does the downalod area is in maintenance again ?
    “Cannot create folder” appear, when in try to download JA FIXEL Template.
    Franck

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@franckyky 397246 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Does the downalod area is in maintenance again ?
    “Cannot create folder” appear, when in try to download JA FIXEL Template.
    Franck</blockquote>

I have checked and see that our system is working smoothly at our end. Kindly try again. If download problem still persists, please provide me with the screenshot of error so that i can investigate further.

Sorry for any inconvenience that might cause to you.

Regards

hiepdang Friend

<em>@JA Developer 397395 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have checked and see that our system is working smoothly at our end. Kindly try again. If download problem still persists, please provide me with the screenshot of error so that i can investigate further.

Sorry for any inconvenience that might cause to you.

Regards</blockquote>

I cannot download any files, extention or template, there is no file downloaded.
    http://downloads.joomlart.com/dl2/dl.php?file=f5b6a08a04e12865ee2c075890ec929fc
    there is no notice too.
    I have tried on firefox 27, chrome 31, IE 11, Opera 17

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    I just hit your link and i was able to download JA Bulletin, maybe you can check your local firewall ?

Regards

Manos

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum