Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello folks,

Yes, the download area is temporarily down for maintenance, as there have been several issues we have encountered for this particular page. We’ll update you when the download section is up and running again.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences you might have face during this time. The page will be back real soon.

Meanwhile, take care and have a great weekend, guys!

itatbbatam Friend

ah, that answered my previous comment in the download area thread.
    ok then, good luck mate.

charif Friend

ok good job

zomidaily Friend

Ummm… can’t wait to download the Magz Template 🙁

Andre Prior Friend

That is not good. My production is now on hold due the download issue 🙁 You should be able to provide a download mirror for such cases. Secontly I recognize that JA_TELINE IV quickstart has no sample content. Can you please fix that too? Thank you.

hiepdang Friend

You should fix the download counter too. If you download 1 file, but by IDM, it should show you that you download 16 times or 32 times 😀

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    That’s probably because you download the full pkg for a template including the modules and plugins that we include so it’s actually more than one file but they come as a zip file to one!

Regards

Manos

makongroup Friend

Please inform us when you complete the task.

weknowseo Friend

Very disappointed I just forked out $70 bucks and I cant even get a download. Why let someone sign up if your site is down. Not good business. If your site is not up by this evening I will request my money back.

mph200herb Friend

Submitted a support ticket to have a template emailed to us.

Not having download available for purchased memberships => downloads is just not acceptable.

DITTO on the refund. Used PayPal so we can take issue with “non delivery” of purchased goods.

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    Everything should be working now! I just downloaded the fresh new and great JA Magz!!! :-*

zomidaily Friend

Great, I just downloaded and start playing around with it. Cheers!

Phill Moderator

<em>@mph200herb 393276 wrote:</em><blockquote>Submitted a support ticket to have a template emailed to us.

Not having download available for purchased memberships => downloads is just not acceptable.

DITTO on the refund. Used PayPal so we can take issue with “non delivery” of purchased goods.</blockquote>

Honestly, it does not matter what method you use for payment. JA take customer care very seriously and want every customer to be happy. As such JA offer to all its members a 7 day money back guarantee. So if you really are unhappy then submit a ticket and the team will be glad to help.

As for the problem sometimes things do go wrong. Having said that I can only ever remember a couple of times that individual download have failed but never a complete outage. Not host or service provider can offer a 100% uptime on an internet service but JA come as close as they possibly can. Even the big companies such as Amazon and Google have outages with both having downtime in the last few months. Anyone remember Sony being down for a month? It happens and in this case the JA team worked as hard as they could to get things back as quickly as possible and as a result it took only a few hours.

The JA team can only apologize for the outage and any delays you may have experienced as a result. Hopefully you can all now download and enjoy those templates particularly the latest and greatest JA Magz.

maxkaa Friend

I read that the problem was solved but i’m still not able to download any extension.
    Please let me now i need Ja Side News extension.
    Thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

Hi maxkaa

Just tried to download the Ja_Side news module and it worked as should

Please try again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum