Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

For me it is the JA Demo site not showing properly in FF, so I don’t see how that forum thread would help me? Unless it helps and can fix stuff but Joomlart haven’t done these fixes themselves??? Which would sound strange to me. Yes, in the log in and so it works as it should I guess.. But not the other “places”..

Just for info.. I am also running the latest FF.
    I can see some of the users have it working as it should, pretty weird… Well, hopefully JA can get the same to work for them as well…

Nice functionality, if they can get it to work on their own demo as well..:-)

bigrk Friend

I PM’ed Hung about the problem in FF. But I thought you might like to see what was evidently the problem because the site in that thread looked fine in FF. I’m sure the demo will be fixed and the problem fixed in the template soon.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ErikThorsen 50080 wrote:</em><blockquote>For me it is the JA Demo site not showing properly in FF, so I don’t see how that forum thread would help me? . . . . Just for info.. I am also running the latest FF.
    I can see some of the users have it working as it should, pretty weird… Well, hopefully JA can get the same to work for them as well…
    </blockquote>
    Works in FF for me . . . .might be your computer or ISP.

bigrk Friend

I just checked and it still doesn’t work for me in the demo. I’m using Firefox 2.0.0.14 also.

steinar Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 50029 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have surfed around a bit. What is the highslide and where is it? Can’t see anything “new” in that way? Am I missing something here?

Lots of links leading nowhere on the demo? And a few strange stuff I think. Perhaps it is not bug free yet? But I would really love to know where and what the highslide everyone is bragging about is??</blockquote>
    You should really visit Torstein at vikjavev.no/highslide (Vik i Sogn). It’s an amazing product he has made. There are lots of great pictures showing off the Highslide software and what it can do.

bigzee Friend

I believe I owe you an apology. I definitely didn’t explore template well enough and I’ll say that this template will very well serve my web page. Sorry for fast reaction, but it didn’t look like something special.

You know how they say: Don’t judge a book by its cover ! The golden rule 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bigzee 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum