Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I was wrong, please explore template, you will like trust me. I’m always critic for new staff, but this one did surprise me 🙂

TomC Moderator

Guess you haven’t really experimented much with the template yet, have you Zee?

mfcphil Friend

Seriously take a propper look

bigzee Friend

HM…that could be a problem…HM…experiment…HM :confused:

mayhesla Friend

lol

i actually registered BECAUSE of the improvements from telline 1

i really believe you should take a deeper look into this template, cause when u say “10 min or so” – you really cant know what you are talking about. But we all are entitled to have different oppinnions, so i’ll just let you keep yours 😉

i’m ipressed to say it mild, with this template

Hung Dinh Friend

How long took you to re-arrange modules in T II? Five or Ten minutes.

I think it is 15 minutes if you install template + JA news + JA News Frontpage and 5 minute using Quickstart.

SO what is exactly difference between T I and T II? A few modules moved around and few new menus.

I am quite curious why you can not see diffrences between JA Teline and JA Teline II

May be you should testing around a little further

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 49763 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it is 15 minutes if you install template + JA news + JA News Frontpage and 5 minute using Quickstart.
    </blockquote>
    He was actually being unconstructively sarcastic with his statement, Hung.
    In other words, he was asserting that, in his opinion, there wasn’t much work needed to develop Teline II.

mfcphil Friend

A lot gets lost in translation :confused:

sevil Friend

<em>@BigZee 49755 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know who is author of this template, but a simple question.

SO what is exactly difference between T I and T II? A few modules moved around and few new menus.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:>:(</blockquote>

What are you talking about ? 😮 This is one of the best templates i ever seen .. Thank you Joomlart Team. Great work.. I really love it !!! 😉

teetide Friend

As we say down south, you have obviously lost your ever-loving mind.

This is the most outstanding template Joomlart has ever produced.

bigrk Friend

<em>@TeeTide 49826 wrote:</em><blockquote>As we say down south, you have obviously lost your ever-loving mind.

This is the most outstanding template Joomlart has ever produced.</blockquote>

I totally agree!

bigrk Friend

<em>@BigZee 49755 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know who is author of this template, but a simple question.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:>:(</blockquote>

The differences are obvious. It took me over a half hour of checking out everything that is new in the demo and discovered there really is nothing that Is the same. Take more than a glance at this 2nd version and be amazed.

TomC Moderator

Well, this – plus the original Teline – certainly maintain (and even strengthen) JA’s high standing within the Joomla Template Club community.

instantinlaw Friend

At first glance I was mildly disapointed, but after taking a closer look I have to say that this is much improved over the original.
    I like the diffrent color roll overs, and with a little tweaking of the css to make the colors the “out (or up)state”, they will be perfect for my next project. I also like the slide ups from Drimia. In fact I liked the slides up so much I have incorporated them into barite myself. I would like to see JA put them into more templates. The highslide image zoom is cool too.
    I would really like to see JA come up with an original module now and then, but overall I think this is a great template and I will be using it.
    ***EDIT*** WOW!!! I just noticed that the Highslide extension is a JA mod. SUPER WORK JA!
    I still have not checked out all the features yet, so I may have missed something, but I just want to say thanks Hung for the great job.

bigrk Friend

Yeah thanks once again Hung. I must say instantinlaw you are looking much younger today. :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bigzee 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum