Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

How to Displaying specific products in home page.

I wanted to display 20 products, from existing products in Home page, which way is the best and easy to organize. and ordering should be manual (as per our requirement)

Thanks in advance.

Pramod

Adam M Moderator

Hi Pramod,

You can use Featured module from MijoShop, this is a built-in module which helps to display specific product from category.

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

I tried to configure same, but i couldn’t please can you tell me the steps how to configure …. and also which position have to choose. I already tried using this not working so i’m asking step by step.

thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Please go to Admin >>> Components >>> MijoShop, then navigate to Extensions >>> Modules >>> choose Featured >>> edit >>> update it as you want.

Then navigate to Joomla! Admin >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> create new module MijoShop >>> in option Module, choose Featured. You can take a look at the way your current module Most Viewed is implemented.

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

I have followed steps but i couldn’t.

which position we have to choose, i don’t want to use ja-tab position.

next to the most viewed module (below) wanted to display.

Is it possible from menu option can be selected? how we the options available in “Home > Menu type > Mijoshop > (bestseller, latest products, popular products)” like this option “featured products” available its good. is it possible from menu?

Thank you,
    Pramod

Adam M Moderator

Hi Pramod,

1. I have checked your site again and found that you’re using MijoShop 2.4.3 while we’re only support up to 2.3.0 at the moment. I tried to config a Featured module like described in documentation (please scroll down to section 12) but it didn’t work. I need to take a closer look at the problem and will let you know the result shortly, please stay tuned.

2. For further detail about how to config this part, please see online documentation (scroll down to section 8 and 9).

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

Thank you very much, please try to give solution. I just wanted to display few (selected) products need to be displayed in the home page no other products.

Regards,
    Pramod.

Adam M Moderator

Hi Pramod,

I have just received result from our tester but she said that it should works fine with MijoShop 2.4.4. So I checked your site again and see a problem when choosing module to be displayed.

Please go to Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> choose module Featured Products (MijoShop – All-in-One module) >>> in Module selection you will see there are 3 duplicated options instead of 1.

In this case, please re-install module MijoShop – All-in-One or recheck any vQmod that might cause the problem with this part first.

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

Please could you check home page once?

if fetured products is not working, i’m trying with other option but here i’m facing small issue.

I created one category for home page display products, when i click on product its displaying product description as well home page modules (slider & Most viewed module, etc.,). It should display only product description page & related products etc.,…. the way how it displays when we navigate Home -> Stone Work -> (here we choose product) then it displays description.

Thanks in advance,
    Pramod

pramodsahu Friend

Thank you Adam,

Yes, I can see 3 not only featured, bestseller, etc., three three…..,

even i wanted to install fresh copy of shop/template, as have did so many experiments on present installation.

I’m almost near, most of the things are done from my side as per our requirement only home page featured category is giving problem, once i done from my side, ll get back to you.

Thank you so much for your support.

Regard,
    Pramod.

Adam M Moderator

Hi Pramod,

I’m sure there must be a wrong configuration or a problem with your MijoShop component since you can see that, after you choose any product, the menu item Home is highlighted while the correct menu item should be current product parent category instead.

Please continue with your current progress and let me know when you’ve done so we can investigate the cause of this problem.

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

Yes, I’m working on new installation. ll update you soon. thanks

Pramod

pramodsahu Friend

Hello Adam,

Featured Products module is working fine with new installation. Thank very much

But, the display of products are not same as “Latest Products, Popular Products” design.

Is there any other way to display specific products in home page instead of “Latest Products, Popular Products” while choosing these options from menu.

If yes, please guide me.

Thank you so much. I’m very happy with your support.

Pramod.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you might want to find a module from 3rd party developer here.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum