Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

i work with many other coder and they have no issue to log on back end,

but that not a problem i will take this in consideration when i will be asked to renew my JATC membership

best regards,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This is not about the renew membership I think, Can u please tell me the issue details, without knowing the issue it’s hard to assume when the 3rd party slideshow looks fine with Purity template and not with default Joomla. I needed admin access just to see if the slideshow works better in default Joomla template but it looks broken. But its seems admin issue is solved now.

You can provide complete details of issue with extension package because i have not found issue in the slideshow and for download slideshow on JED its not found.
    Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Pankaj Sharma.
    folamour Friend

Attached screen shot with bug on firefox, and screenshot with no bug in chrome, and screen shot with no bug in Buzz3

Look at the texte under the image of the firefox bug, the text are stuck, and the link dont work,

1. JA_purity_bug_firefox
    2. Ja_purity_no_bug_chrome
    3. slide_no_bug-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    folamour Friend

as i told you this module as no more support as his coder went to another stuff, this is why i have to debug that issue, how can you seek a module if you dont know his name,

all that you do is avoiding working on my issue, i’m very disapointed by your reply, btw i have a co-worker and she have absolutely no issue to log on the backend,

close that case, i will throw away your fucking template, and never use any more any software from your company,

i work with joomlart since 5 year i never saw a so lame support,

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Folamour,

The team wants to help you out, they have been discussing this issue in the internal group chat and they had issues with login. The extension in question seems to be available only for J 2.5 and not for J 3.x .

Leave your skype ID in private reply here and team will get in touch with you and if required can work by sharing the screen.

Arvind

folamour Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @folamour I can access your admin page now but the submitted user/password not working on it. Error: http://prntscr.com/g1aky5 Anyway, I checked your site in Firefox and its showing fine. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g1aomc It looks like the slideshow module is not loading its style sometimes in Firefox that can be an issue.

UPDATE: Please correct the admin login and also share the FTP account details in the Private reply.

Regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guillaumen,

Got your reply, I can totally understand the frustration one may encounter in these situations and I stand with you on this. Since, I take care of the support workflow too, I knew that team had been actively trying to help you but are unable to login to your site.

You can add me to skype : joomspot if it is not resolved in the next few hours and together we can fix the issue for you. Although tomorrow is off, I have asked Pankaj to monitor this thread of yours and sort it out.

Thanks for the trust you have placed in JoomlArt for the past 5+ years.

Regards

Arvind

folamour Friend
    folamour Friend

Fyi be warned i use Jotcache on the blog, so you have to go to ‘jotcache’ and press ‘clear all’ to clear the cache and saw your modification,

thanks,

guillaume,

folamour Friend

WARNING ! beware my article editor is now corrupt, and the display of the blog,

its just for your information,

guillaume,

folamour Friend

FYI article editing back to normal, thanks a LOT,

guillaume,

folamour Friend

Hi, FYI the editor of the blog is one more time corrupt, and the title of many page etc.. also have bug they are displayed in blue instead of black,

please undo your modification to the template,

i just purchased a new module who work with joomla 3.2 i will gave it a try

i keep you updated,

kind regards,

guillaume,

folamour Friend

I’ll tried the new module, he dont fit my need, : (

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Display randomly corrupt on Firefox’ is closed to new replies.