Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can you check the slideshow module with default Joomla template and see its view?
    It’s a 3rd party extension and it will load the same view on Purity template.
    If you got the same view in default Joomla template, in that case, its issue from the module.

Regards

folamour Friend

that worked like a charm since age, i think the template as been damaged, can you have a closer look ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can post a temp super user details of site in Private reply and I will have a look on it.

Regards

folamour Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The admin URL redirect me to the Homepage of the site.
    Also, I can see the slideshow is working on your site. Can you provide me with the view of slideshow with default Joomla template and the with Purity? It looks same to me.

Regards

folamour Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check if you have any restriction as i can not access the admin. Same issue again.
    I have to check the module with the default Joomla template, without checking it its hard to assume the issue is from the template or its from the3rd party extension.

Regards

folamour Friend
    folamour Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am afraid it always redirect to homepage https://www.crashdebug.fr/
    Same with my co-worker PC.
    Can you provide me with the view of slideshow with default Joomla template and the with Purity? It looks same to me.

folamour Friend

hi pankaj, it seem its the forum who corrupt the link, copy / paste it in firefox and he should work,

kind regards,

guillaume,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    /administrator/?gotohell path not working.
    Can u please provide the asked screenshots? Without complete details, i am unable to check this issue.

folamour Friend

if you dont have access to admin you will fix nothing,

here is the requested screen shot with Buzz3 there is no display bug,

hope you can help

1. slide_no_bug
    2. Ja_purity_bug
    folamour Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We tried url manytimes, maybe you also applied some IP restrictions. Anyway for the issues i compared bith screenshot you posted the current view of slideshow is same as in you screenshot of firefox or chrome.
    And with default Joomla template the slideshow is broken.
    I am not able to understand what issue u are facing as the module looks much better woth purity template.
    Can u explain and point the issues with description in the screenshot.
    Because the slideshow has its own style code and its doesn’t belongs to our template.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Display randomly corrupt on Firefox’ is closed to new replies.