Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

@franzonal and @grafov: You can apply my solution below:

+ If you wish to create the module work only with mobile layout, you have to create the module and add Module Class Suffix: hidden-md hidden-lg visible-xs visible-sm like as my screenshot

+ If you wish to create the module work only desktop layout, you have to create the module add Module Class Suffix: hidden-xs hidden-sm visible-md visible-lg like as my screenshot

Let me know if it helps

1. mobile_show
    2. desktop_layout
    franzonal Friend

Thank you very much for your reply!

This worked like a charm for me:
    hidden-md hidden-lg visible-xs hidden-sm

In that case the module is only visible on the smallest screen resolution (phones). And that was exactly what I was after. Once again, thanks again for great help!

gavner Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 445322 wrote:</em><blockquote>@franzonal and @grafov: You can apply my solution below:

+ If you wish to create the module work only with mobile layout, you have to create the module and add Module Class Suffix: hidden-md hidden-lg visible-xs visible-sm like as my screenshot

+ If you wish to create the module work only desktop layout, you have to create the module add Module Class Suffix: hidden-xs hidden-sm visible-md visible-lg like as my screenshot

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

I tried this and it works for desktop and mobile versions BUT it dosnt work for tablet layouts. See here http://thewhitehawk.co.uk/videography

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@gavner 458696 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried this and it works for desktop and mobile versions BUT it dosnt work for tablet layouts. See here http://thewhitehawk.co.uk/videography</blockquote>

With the css style here will work for tablet layouts

<blockquote>
    hidden-xs hidden-sm visible-md hidden-lg
    </blockquote>

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum