Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author

<em>@Hung Dinh 41011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi gomisute,
    JA Antares has been </blockquote>

Thank you…Your quick and sincere efforts are appreciated.

I’ve just joined for 1 year…as things progress…i will most likely upgrade again.

cruiser Friend

<em>@xtree 40438 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the post below, JA Team was announced that JA Xenia would be updated (it was a good news :D).

In the current updated templates we can see JA Archenar :confused:(added recently and more older than JA Xenia) that it’s less used than JA Xenia.

We need explanations from the JA Team

Thanks, 😉

————————————–
    Joomla 1.5 Stable package availability timeline for all JA templates
    I would like to provide a time frame to update all current JA template to J!1.5 stable . Once available, the template will include a template installation package and a 1.5 stable quickstart file.

The following 1.5 stable template packages will be released before 29th Jan 08

1. JA Mageia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    2. JA Larix
    3. JA Kruger
    4. JA Koniga [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    5. JA Justicia [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    6. JA Iris [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    7. JA Hedera [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    8. JA Hadar
    9. JA Genista & JA Genista Xmas [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    10. JA Fagus [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    11. JA Erica [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    12. JA Drimia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    13. JA Bellatrix
    14. JA Avior <—————————————————————————————–
    15. JA Avian II [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]

————————————–</blockquote>

You can see the template that was originally posted to be updated LAST MONTH. Since then other UNLISTED templates have been completed and still no release…

Do me a favour and send me the template changes and I’ll do the bloody thing myself…This way it might be ready for 1.6!!

JoomLaTiDa Friend

I haven’t seen anyone else put in a vote for this, but I as many others just learned of this thread by stumbling upon it.

I’ve been using it since it came out quite awhile ago, and our good size user base is pretty used to it by now, and I can’t recreate all the features I’m using in it on any other template for 1.5 that I have seen yet.

So PLUTO needs to be added to the list puhleeeeese………. the dark one first if there is a choice…

Thanks a bunch….

Keep up the good work…….
    😎

Hung Dinh Friend

Stay tuned guys, there have been some updates in the last few days, I will keep make the list longer JA Avior and Pluto will be included soon

JoomLaTiDa Friend

keep up the good work….. I know there is a lot to go through and update……..

It is a lot of work…. but I’m sure the wads of money your sitting on makes it easier to be motivated…..

😉

kgp Friend

Have tryed to find this one, but can’t..

My Wish is::)
    JA Zibal

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@kgp 43000 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have tryed to find this one, but can’t..

My Wish is::)
    JA Zibal</blockquote>

Will not be too long KGP, as we are closer and closer to the last 1.5 conversion…:D

Hung Dinh Friend

Terry, not all of the templates but currently we have converted 38 out of 46 templates. Some of templates will not be converted cause of low demand. Some updates today

fbpacavira Friend

Hey… how to update Ja Teline?
    I don’t have a little guide… Or we have to re-intall all website?

bigrk Friend

Joomla! 1.5 Migration Guide: http://help.joomla.org/content/view/1933/294/

sensizasla Friend

Thanks for posting this time line Hung.

Mod Note [MiCCAS]: Spam Link Removed

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  sensizasla 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum