Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author

my vote is for pariiti!

bigrk Friend

We need a forum for the new Teline template for Joomla 1.5 stable. This would be for bug reports. This would go for any other templates converted that do not have one now. It is becoming more confusing every day to determine which template JA customers are talking about. Then when someone says, “Have you searched the forum?”, it really means nothing if we can’t keep the versions separated. It is becoming more confusing with each and every post I read.

xtree Friend

In the post below, JA Team was announced that JA Xenia would be updated (it was a good news :D).

In the current updated templates we can see JA Archenar :confused:(added recently and more older than JA Xenia) that it’s less used than JA Xenia.

We need explanations from the JA Team

Thanks, 😉

————————————–
    Joomla 1.5 Stable package availability timeline for all JA templates
    I would like to provide a time frame to update all current JA template to J!1.5 stable . Once available, the template will include a template installation package and a 1.5 stable quickstart file.

The following 1.5 stable template packages will be released before 29th Jan 08

1. JA Mageia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    2. JA Larix
    3. JA Kruger
    4. JA Koniga [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    5. JA Justicia [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    6. JA Iris [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    7. JA Hedera [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    8. JA Hadar
    9. JA Genista & JA Genista Xmas [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    10. JA Fagus [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    11. JA Erica [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    12. JA Drimia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    13. JA Bellatrix
    14. JA Avior
    15. JA Avian II [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]

And from 29th Jan – 5th Feb 08, the following templates will be updated

1. JA Teline
    2. JA Xenia II
    3. JA Quillaja
    4. JA Nerine
    5. JA Olyra

Updated on 5th Feb 08:

(As explained at this post, we have not to reschedule the release time for above 5 templates after the Lunar new year holiday )

Other older templates will be updated in this thread later on.

Please note that all first releases will be in Beta versions so that we can monitor bugs from members and then update into the official releases. Also we continue to update the template along with the updates of Joomla 1.5.x
    ————————————–

MIMOZAKALLO Friend

Ja team, do you have any news for some problems created with Ja_mageia & other templates when SEF is enabled?

JA_magia not working header images on submenus

iquana Friend

Ok,

We really need time scheduals for all the templates. We have payed for this service and this whole service level is getting me really upset.
    Provide us a list of all updates to all templates(include JA_Antares – in description it is mentioned that it works in 1.5. But it’s a lie..)

-Thomas

MIMOZAKALLO Friend

Lets give the time to JA team to do all test.

There are a lot of templates to update and it is not as simple as we think to update them.

I think is better to have a new bug reports thread for 1.5 templates where we will report bugs for templates.

i t is no need to upgrade to 1.5 so we can wait for some days till the JA team update all templates.

Best Regards

yasarts Friend

I vote for JA Villadi, JA Utahia II, JA Rochea. I don’t use the others 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@xtree 40438 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the post below, JA Team was announced that JA Xenia would be updated (it was a good news :D).

In the current updated templates we can see JA Archenar :confused:(added recently and more older than JA Xenia) that it’s less used than JA Xenia.

We need explanations from the JA Team

Thanks, 😉

————————————–
    Joomla 1.5 Stable package availability timeline for all JA templates
    I would like to provide a time frame to update all current JA template to J!1.5 stable . Once available, the template will include a template installation package and a 1.5 stable quickstart file.

The following 1.5 stable template packages will be released before 29th Jan 08

1. JA Mageia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    2. JA Larix
    3. JA Kruger
    4. JA Koniga [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    5. JA Justicia [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    6. JA Iris [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    7. JA Hedera [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    8. JA Hadar
    9. JA Genista & JA Genista Xmas [Updated – 30 Jan, 2008]
    10. JA Fagus [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    11. JA Erica [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    12. JA Drimia [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]
    13. JA Bellatrix
    14. JA Avior
    15. JA Avian II [Updated – 29 Jan, 2008]

And from 29th Jan – 5th Feb 08, the following templates will be updated

1. JA Teline
    2. JA Xenia II
    3. JA Quillaja
    4. JA Nerine
    5. JA Olyra

Updated on 5th Feb 08:

(As explained at this post, we have not to reschedule the release time for above 5 templates after the Lunar new year holiday )

Other older templates will be updated in this thread later on.

Please note that all first releases will be in Beta versions so that we can monitor bugs from members and then update into the official releases. Also we continue to update the template along with the updates of Joomla 1.5.x
    ————————————–</blockquote>

Sorry for the mistake, I have just include the JA Xenia II in to the list

navmacias Friend

Hi,

I have been trying to download the 1.5 version of Genista Xmas which was slated to be updated [30 Jan, 2008]. Is the 1.5 copy available?

Thank You,
    Neri

xtree Friend

Seeing as the poll and thread is closed.

My vote: Xenia II

Hung Dinh Friend

Just to let you know that we have released some more.
    To navmacias: JA Genista Xmas will be updated later when we finish all the other conversion. JA Genista Xmas is the bonus and most of the template are based on JA Genista, you just need to replace some images and color settings

elfenwald Friend

I hate to say – but the new quickstart packs based on 1.5.1 have the same annoying SEF-bug that has been reported several times (e.g. here and here) with the previously released 1.5 packages and is a real showstopper…

gomisute Friend

Hi
    I haven’t joined yet.
    I will join as soon as I get an answer to the following question:

Is JA Antares Joomla 1.5 Compatible?

Thank you.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi gomisute,
    JA Antares has been updated to the list

Download JA Antares

tweek82 Friend

Hi Hung Dinh!

Thank you for your efforts on updating many templates to allow usage with Joomla! 1.5! We currently using with great pleasure the ja_drimia template.

For a new site, we are currently thinking about using tje JA_Zibal template. Altough this is dated around october 2006, is there any chance this template is at one day going to be updated for 1.5?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  sensizasla 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum