Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

mikeho1980;14490
    Sorry if I have said too much.

You didn’t say too much. Everyone is free to give his opinion on the templates. And as told before, it is a matter of taste.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, taste is soooo different. I keep arguing with clients sometimes, when they want to mix orange, red, yellow and green for their website colour. Yellow for text, orange for background and red for buttons. And so on. So yes, taste is very different. Lucky us, we get 2 different templates each month, so if we don’t like one, next template is probably better, and only 2 weeks away.. ( which sometimes seems like 2 months )

mikeho1980 Friend

Ah… yes that’s why I choose JoomlArt.
    I am a too strict straight forward person. The aims of the thread is not to hurt anyone. (Sorry if it does)
    Just want to let JA know how many people think it is good and how many think it is not their cup of tea.

chrispay Friend

Not much imagination being shown here by the thread contributors. JA Teline really was outstanding, but JA Senecio will probably be even more useful to me. Forget the twee header graphics – just open up the PSD in Photoshop and replace the offending layers. With a good background graphic the menu bar really does stand out and looks Vista-cool.

The module layout is very clean and usable. Again, just replace the offending graphics where you feel it necessary.

The underlying structure here is first class and I shall certainly be using it – adapted – for at least one business site I can think of.

bluecafe Friend

I agree with mikeho, ja teline was just great. ja senecio is a completely other style for a completely other audience. As long as there is a variety of different styles I can live with that (although I have to admit I like the teline style more … :))

mikeho1980 Friend

<em>@chrispay 14741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not much imagination being shown here by the thread contributors. JA Teline really was outstanding, but JA Senecio will probably be even more useful to me. Forget the twee header graphics – just open up the PSD in Photoshop and replace the offending layers. With a good background graphic the menu bar really does stand out and looks Vista-cool.

The module layout is very clean and usable. Again, just replace the offending graphics where you feel it necessary.

The underlying structure here is first class and I shall certainly be using it – adapted – for at least one business site I can think of.</blockquote>

May be you are right, I don’t have enough imagination, that’s why I paid JA.:-*
    I need something “out of my imagination”:cool: You know, they are professional.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  mikeho1980 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum