Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Sorry to have to say that, but after the WoW JA Terline, JA Senecio really make me (a bit) disappointed.

I can’t see new and attractive ideas inside this template at this moment.

digimate Friend

For me too is this ‘new’ template not what I expected from Joomlart.

Nothing new onder the sun.

Old wine in a ‘new’ bottle.

So, a little bit disappointing.

lafrance Friend

<em>@mikeho1980 14139 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry to have to say that, but after the WoW , JA Senecio really make me (a bit) disappointed.

I can’t see new and attractive ideas inside this template at this moment.</blockquote>
    Not everyone like the same thing variation is good,mind you I wish they would of tweak and improved on JA Terline as it one of there best of side the box they ever done,maybe next time.

mumbi Friend

I am also disappointed… i expected something better:-*

Khanh Le Moderator

For someone, this template is “lack of feature” and “no new concept”. However, for others who do not need much feature, this template is great suits with its simplicity and nice design. 🙂

hellonow Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 14247 wrote:</em><blockquote>For someone, this template is “lack of feature” and “no new concept”. However, for others who do not need much feature, this template is great suits with its simplicity and nice design. :)</blockquote>

Yes, for me it is. I have been waiting for days in anticipation of it’s release so that I can impliment it on one of my sites! I like its simplicity and the way the modules look on both sides. Would be good with more colours than just orange and blue but that is something I can work on myself.

swemmel Friend

Khanh Le;14247For someone, this template is “lack of feature” and “no new concept”. However, for others who do not need much feature, this template is great suits with its simplicity and nice design. 🙂

I like this template too. It is a perfect template for a personal website. 😎

But, like my grand-grand-grand-mother used to say: soo many people, so many different tastes. :p

Keep up the good work, JoomlArt!!! 😉

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

jaques Friend

yeah i also like this template just hope it comes out with a few color variations

ErikThorsen Friend

I like the variations of templates from Joomlart. Though some may say it is not as good I would say it is an excellent template. Graphic design is something I highly appreciate and all Joomlart templates are designed with graphic detail in mind. That is what makes this a grand template. Not all the functionalities or extras but the design itself. It is very useful also for business and personal sites alike.

Great work! Already waiting for next template!!! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

The templates will suit some, but not others. It is impossible to suit everyone, so we try and cater for the widest audience possible.

ShannonN Friend

mumbi;14186I am also disappointed… i expected something better:-*

Well I guess that’s a valid response, but what have you actually expected, mumbi? Have you used the recent poll to give ja some ideas on what you want? Have you posted prior to a release what you’d like to see? all I see is this being your first post in a period of 5 months since you joined?

Participate mate, there are areas to post generally what you’d like to see, its a bit sad to come out and be negative without ever giving any directions first isn’t it

ShannonN Friend

mikeho1980;14139Sorry to have to say that, but after the WoW JA Terline, JA Senecio really make me (a bit) disappointed.

I can’t see new and attractive ideas inside this template at this moment.

I have said to MiCCAS, this feels like a great template for a children’s site, a kindergarten, playgroup, maybe a charity site for kids , leukemia fund raising? Kids book launch? are we designers so caught up in big business sites, mp3 and ringtones, etc etc we forget about school, pre schools, young children’s book clubs?

new and attractive ideas? Hmmmn I can think of lots, guess I must be lucky ?:)

ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

That’s because you are blessed ShannY!!!

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;14446That’s because you are blessed ShannY!!!

Yes I am Erik, the Lord loves me 🙂

mikeho1980 Friend

I believe JA welcome comment.

I agree with that one template cannot suit all. My opinion is paid users are always high demanding. Paid users possibly won’t satisfy with an ordinary template.

Sorry if I have said too much.
    I am not worrying JA can produce another high quality template which satisfy me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  mikeho1980 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum