Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The question pretty much says it all. I love the "Department list" module but cannot find the icons so I can replace them with my own. Where are the images for Department list module?

I already know how to customize the links and rollover text that appears.

Thx.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow the suggestions given in this topic for the same question .

Hope it helps .

chrisswift Friend

Thanks! I’m good with everything I found through your link:

_"Since you are using a customized theme you should edit this file /templates/ja_university-t3/local/css/themes/teal/template.css line 1923 and edit it in this way :

.department-list ul.department-list li.icon-1 a:before { content: "f0b1"; }

TO :

.department-list ul.department-list li.icon-1 a:before { content: url("../../images/icons/youricon.png"); }

Then copy into this folder templates ja_universityt3 images icons youricon.png file Repeat same step with new images icons for icon-1 , icon-3, icon-4 etc etc"

Except for two things:
    1)how do I copy my png files to the "icons" folder, and
    2) the png files I see there now appear to be two icons in one file – the original image and the rollover image – the rollover image being underneath the original one. Is that how I should do it? Create one png with two images (please see attached)?

1. icos
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand you clearly on it . The icon use only one image , the above code is tweak , how u can use your own image in the font-awesome icon . you need to crop the image and then use them for different icon code . one icon code loads one image .

chrisswift Friend

As to the other question: how do I copy my png files to the ico folder? I can’t find any "upload" button or anything.

And if I understood what you said, for each icon, I need two images. One for the normal view and a second one for the hover (or rollover) image, yes?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum