Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

<em>@tcraw1010 245258 wrote:</em><blockquote> Avis – it’s absolutely my pleasure !! 🙂

I also very much appreciate your patience in working together to solve this particular issue … as opposed to those instances where some forget the value of “patience and perseverance” and, instead, choose to chastise the JA Team (or whomever) when issues aren’t resolved as quickly as he/she wants. There are generally ALWAYS mitigating circumstances to most any scenario – be it one’s current workload, global time-zone differences, the complexity of particular issues, personal issues, etc.. I think if more of those who seem all too quick to jump to “complain” mode would just take a deep breath and view this community as just that …. A COMMUNITY …. rather than some quasi hierarchy of “JA Support/Dev Team vs. Members,” things can and will be accomplished much more efficiently all around.

BEST OF LUCK with your project !!! . . . Be sure to keep us all posted as you further develop your site/business.

😀

TOM</blockquote>

Tom,

What an incredible post. I feel, without a doubt, every JA member should read it. And that last bit I quoted is an excellent summary of how it should be. As expressed in PM, I value your “volunteer” time. I was a bit too exhausted to see clearly and after leaving, it. I came back to your detailed instructions and met with perfect success!

I agree wholeheartedly about COMMUNITY. I strongly feel, community is doing life together and it’s WORLDWIDE, no exceptions! That’s the “feel” you want to have when asking for and giving assistance. We’re in this together and can work it out together, IF “patience and perseverance”, ‘married’ to mutual respect, hence kindness, are present.

You’ve been phenomenal and I’ve experienced that with other moderators here. There’s tremendous respect for what you do and even more gratitude.

I’ll keep you posted. 🙂 Thanks for caring and sharing!! If I could delete “trial”, I’d replace it with SUPER!! Super MODERATOR! :laugh:

Kindest regards,
    Avis

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GeoVi 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum