Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using the JAS3 to store files on AWS S3. AWS buckets and configuration to JAS3 are working properly. Also the cron job settings have been successful. However our goal is to have the files ONLY stored on the AWS-S3 server. When I set the cron job to delete the local files (or when I upload manualy and choose the delete local files)…I see a 0 byte file is created. However we also lose any links to the uploaded files. Articles and file download tools can not "find" the uploaded files.

Is there a step I am missing. Perhaps an index method.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

If you saw a 0 byte file, this means you set to after Upload & delete files in Local, 0 byte files are created to avoid some extensions checking existent of files/images before display or call it.

However we also lose any links to the uploaded files. Articles and file download tools can not "find" the uploaded files.

There’re no steps you missing, but can you post your site URL, backend account, URL that contains files error for further checking ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum