Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

With all the initial bugs that are happening, it is insane for people to only be able edit their site if they update! What would be better is this:

1. Production site option – This defers updates until verified as bug free in the forum and allows editing to continue without having to upgrade

2. Test site – This should be used by only allowing edit when upgraded to latest version and should be used to test and verify no bugs in the forum. You could have a sticky poll for each version of JA Builder then when say 100 members have voted "bug free" then production sites are safe to upgrade.

The problem here is that every time there is an update we are praying to god that there are no bugs because there is no other way to edit the site!!! I have faced difficulties and bugs with 2 of my production sites now, one I have had to disable from public view as most of my content from the home-page has disappeared. As a premium member I am a little disgusted by this as I am having to put double work time in resolving all the buggy issues when updating.

Something really needs to be done here because it’s not viable for production sites to be forced to update and face these issues.

We really need a fix for this ASAP

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly follow this topic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum