Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Let me investigate further and will get back to you.

For the GA code, the custom code tab in template manager is general tab, it means that when you add code there, it will show in all pages.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Please try to clear all browser’s cache & cookies, it should work fine now.

Perry Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Last night I added to slideshow to masthead and howl night module and shop products to postion 5 so at least the modules show up. Have you resolved the issue with th features introand if so what was the cause. Just for future reference.

Thanks in advance

Perry

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Perry,

I just re-assigned layouts to appropriate template styles for home page and default page of each language > clear all caches and it works.

Regards

Perry Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I believe you are seeing my changes that display the modules in the default template positions i.e. I put slideshow module in masthead language-All the changed thew default template position -5 to one column duplicated the modules from feature-intro position and changed them to position-5. Unfortunately the problem still remains but I am speaking to Yireo in case magebridge is using the default template.

Impòrtantly for now the site looks close to what it should with these changes.

Thank you for your patientce and will keep looking for the cause of the problem.

Thanks

Andrew

Saguaros Moderator

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum