Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

So I have 3 languages all default page except for the homepage which is a features intro page and a default template per language and a second features intro template for each homepage. I have spent the many hours trying different ways but once I set a default template per language I cannot get the features-intro template to work on the homepage of each languaghe always shows default templates only.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Perry,

I tried to switch different language for homepage but it shows fine, could you send some screenshots highlighting the issue here.

Regards

Perry Friend

Hi Saguaras, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Difficult to show screenshots the show the issue but if you check modules that should display on the homepag in the features intro position on the the you’ll notice they aren’t showing on the homepage(en).

For example (modules not displaying on english homepage)
    -Products frontpage
    -howl with the wolves en
    -frontpage adopt-a-wolf-program
    . Thanks in advance Perry

Perry Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    Have you had a chance to check out why the features intro position is not showing on the homepages?
    Thanks in advance
    Perry

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Perry,

I tried to access admin panel of your site but it seems require 2nd login: http://prntscr.com/eub07e

Could you update these info?

Perry Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Perry,

Seems that the htaccess doesn’t work, could you check again?

Perry Friend
    Perry Friend

Hi Saugauros,

Whether I try assigning a default language template it sets site wide for that language and in both the link template style or menu assignment of a different template is always the default template.

Running round in circles for days now. I have left the features intro defaut template for the german language up so you can see what the home page template should normally look like but this is a live site that is busy and coming to high season so if you could soon I would appreciate it https://lobopark.com/de/

Perry Friend

Hi,
    Is there anyway for me to raise this to a premium ticket as my client needs this resolved asap?

Perry Friend

Hi,
    Is there anyway for me to raise this to a premium ticket as my client needs this resolved asap?

Thanks in advance

Perry Friend

Hi,

Hi I h ave bought premium support, should I raise a new forum post or stick with this one.
    Thanks in advance
    Andrew

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

This issue is weird as I tried to change some settings in backend of your site > clean all caches but there is no effect on the frontend. Is there any cache settings in the Server side? If yes, pls help to clear cache in server also.

And also send me the FTP account for further checking.

Regards

Perry Friend
    Perry Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Not sure if this has any bearing but when I add google analytics code to custom css in one sugite template the custom code appears in all sugite templates.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum