Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hello timtecsa (and Phill),

Could it be that you are referring to the subcategories showing up underneath the article? In that case, try Category options under Menu manager and set Subcategory levels to None.

Steinar

vojoudi Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 306321 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you PM me a super admin logon. Please include a link to your site and to this thread in your PM to save me a little time searching. My internet connection is very slow here at the moment.</blockquote>

dear phill luckhurst

I sent the login information for the site administrator.

regards,
    Mehdi

timtecsa Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 306135 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe Tom can understand better what you want because I am really struggling here.</blockquote>

I’ve found a feature in another module (Module Manager > New > Articles Category) which includes a Normal/Dynamic option >

Show on Article Page > Show/Hide

Could this be added to JANewsPro so that JANewspro can be applied to submenus?

Tim

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=’Lucida Grande’]
    [/FONT]

timtecsa Friend

Hi Steiner, Thanks. I had already found that solution to hide such stuff. My problem(s) with Teline IV on J2.5 are too numerous to repeat when compared to good old JAnews module on Teline II for J1.5. At least that single module works on all menus site wide (home page and all other menus for articles) with simple overrides on each menu set up.

Tim

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum