Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Dear @saguaros,
    thank you for your feedback and for the suggestion.

I finally understood the fonts used for titles (H1, H2, ecc..) is the “Roboto Slab”, since the font family set is “Roboto Slab, Cambria, Georgia, ecc…”.

Where can I find this code? Could you suggest me the proper css file?

Thank you!
    Federico

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Federico,

As you can see in my above screenshot, when you inspect the H1, H2, … elements, the right side of firebug will show you the style and css file which declares that style.

But in our demo site, all css files are optimized and compressed so what you need to do is going to backend > Extensions > Templates > and turn OFF the Optimize CSS option, then you can see which css files you need to change.

Once you know which css files need to change and you can override it by copying your custom css into the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist). This file will keep your custom css code not be lost when you update template.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Federico,

As you can see in my above screenshot, when you inspect the H1, H2, … elements, the right side of firebug will show you the style and css file which declares that style.

But in our demo site, all css files are optimized and compressed so what you need to do is going to backend > Extensions > Templates > and turn OFF the Optimize CSS option, then you can see which css files you need to change.

Once you know which css files need to change and you can override it by copying your custom css into the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist). This file will keep your custom css code not be lost when you update template.

fbernardello Friend

I understand. Thank a lot,

F.

fbernardello Friend

I understand. Thank a lot,

F.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fbernardello 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum