Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

is there any news about dedicated mobil app now?

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Teline V template doesn’t support the options you mentioned. I have forwarded your request to our development team. Anyway, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on adding those features.

cristiano Friend

Dedicated Mobile solution (coming soon)
    For better performance we are developing the dedicated mobile solution for Teline V. This will ensure mobile performance of the template.

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-teline-v

1. mobile
    cristiano Friend

Is there any update on this project?

lovedigit Friend

This is mainly why I became licensed user on joomlart. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I also raised that request into development team here, they will response it soon

seavashr Friend

The “Dedicated Mobile solution” is a little vague! What do you guys mean by that?

If this is going to be some kind of PhoneGap write app (HTML+CSS+JS) which could be easily ported into any of the current mobile platform, it would be awesome.

Regardless, if JA is working on some kind of dedicated solution, why not creating one that could be used on other templates as well?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@seavashr 459950 wrote:</em><blockquote>The “Dedicated Mobile solution” is a little vague! What do you guys mean by that?

If this is going to be some kind of PhoneGap write app (HTML+CSS+JS) which could be easily ported into any of the current mobile platform, it would be awesome.

Regardless, if JA is working on some kind of dedicated solution, why not creating one that could be used on other templates as well?</blockquote>

I forwarded this request to development team and give them some time please.

seavashr Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 460026 wrote:</em><blockquote>I forwarded this request to development team and give them some time please.</blockquote>

Hi @ninja Lead

I am wondering if there is any update on the progress of the dedicated app solution or as @hung Dinh call it “JOBI = JoomlArt Mobile Sites” in http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/the-ultimate-mobile-solution-for-teline-v

In his post he suggest he is looking for suggestion/feedback but I don’t have Disqus account, and don’t want to have one! hence, looking for update and a place to give feedback.

Burak Friend

Any updates about this dedicated mobile solution?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @burak,

Unfortunately, there is no update news on this.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum