Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Glad you found it. And you should make this css change with the same file in template folder of this template so that in future if you wanna update JAT3 plugin, this change would not be affected.

Best of luck.

hpeeters Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for the tip, i have also made the change in the template folder, didn’t know that.

Rgds,

Henry

thefc_uk Friend

Hi Saguaros

Thanks for the great notes. I have followed them and almost got what I need, however, the main menu appears to be missing on the iPhone. Screen shot below from the iPhone…

I think it has something to do with the width of the screen and the settings for the menu.

Can you help me find the code to adjust and keep the main menu??

site: dev1.thefc.co.uk/smart

Many thanks 🙂

Stuart

1. dev1_thefc_co_uk_smart_
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Stuart,

When I view it on iPhone, it showed Kranos template, did you change the default template?

thefc_uk Friend

Hi Saguaros

I need to get a swoosh (see image) down the left margin of the site and thought the Kronos slide format would help me deliver this for the client by including it within the slideshow.

But I can’t work out how to adjust the template to allow the slide to sit behind the main content >:(

The template is back to pure site

1. SMART_WS
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Stuart again,

In case that the slide sit behind the main content, I’m afraid that we cannot use links inside slide.

Currently, you have a huge space: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/685/5462544098.png, I suggest that you can split image of slideshow, and set the part (as in attached image) as background of the main content, it would be easier.

zalchris Friend

hi stuaforr,
    this thread was very helpful for me!
    do you have a solution for displaying the main menu on iphone?
    it’s also missing on my template.
    thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Do you mean that you want your site looks the same as desktop on iPhone? If so, you can try this way:

– Open file: templatesja_puresiteetclayoutsdefault.xml and remove this:

<file media="only screen and (max-width:479px)">css/layout-mobile-port.css</file>
    <file media="only screen and (max-width:735px)">css/layout-mobile.css</file>

<file media="only screen and (min-width:736px) and (max-width: 985px)">css/layout-tablet.css</file>
    <file media="only screen and (min-width:986px) and (max-width: 1235px)">css/layout-normal.css</file>

– Open file: templatesja_puresiteblockshead.php remove this:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=3.0, user-scalable=yes"/>
    <meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="true" />

<?php if (T3Common::mobile_device_detect()=='iphone'):?>
    <meta name="apple-touch-fullscreen" content="YES" />
    <?php endif;?>

Then clean JAT3 cache.

kidi Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thanks a lot for this post. I do this change and, from my side, the site work fine on Iphone and Ipad.

Have a good day.

zalchris Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    thank you. I did this changes, the site now works fine on iphone.
    But the menu is still missing on iphone.
    I want the same menu like the desktop layout!
    My site URL: http://www.fahrzeugausstatter.at/
    Many thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi zalchris,

Did you remove above code in head.php file yet?

zalchris Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thank you, it works.

Now i have only one problem. The menu has moved under the logo – look at the screenshot below.

How can i solve this problem?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi zalchris,

Try to open file: /templates/ja_puresite/css/template.css at approx line 675

h1.logo {
    height: 172px;
    width: 350px; <<< change it to 332px;
    }

Then clean JAT3 cache.

saminora Friend

Hi guys,

same prob. I would like to deacitvate the iphone and android view and in the backend the views are disabled but on android the android view is enabled. I tried to embed
    body#bd #ja-wrapper {
    overflow: visible;
    } into templae.css but still no success.
    cheers martin
    see: http://iphone-reparatur-muenchen.de

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Martin,

Please go to the template manager (in your backend) and check whether there is any profile using Android layout or not. If yes, you should switch to the layout you want or simply disable it.

Then clear JAT3 cache.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum