Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The custom.css file I have put in the css folder under the purity III template is not working! Joomla is sill using old css code to process… I have even emptied the cache using the system cache delete system…

Need help!

Regards,
    madhall

chavan Friend

Try this tutorial http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

If this doesn’t help, please let me know I will fix it for you.

madhall Friend

Hi Chavan

Thank you for your reply!

I have looked at that and followed the same instruction to create the custom.css file. Also looked at past threads that mentioned clearing the cache (tried), adding import custom.css to the template.css file (tried) but they both didn’t work…..

regards,
    madhall

chavan Friend

Custom.css is added to your site. may be your css didn’t override the css

TomC Moderator

<em>@madhall 433327 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Chavan

Thank you for your reply!

I have looked at that and followed the same instruction to create the custom.css file. Also looked at past threads that mentioned clearing the cache (tried), adding import custom.css to the template.css file (tried) but they both didn’t work…..

regards,
    madhall</blockquote>

What is the file path for your custom.css file?

madhall Friend

Hi Chavan,

Thanks yes and that is the problem! Which is why I do not know what to do!

Hi TomC,

the path is public_html/domainname/templates/putrityIII/css/custom.css

any hints on what I can do? I need to do CSS overides but can’t do any right now!

thanks
    madhall

madhall Friend

And I also checked with a component provider who is helping with the change – they said it is a custom.css issue – I am stuck

TomC Moderator

What elements are you trying to modify/customize?

custom.css may not work with 3rd party component css issues

madhall Friend

Hi TomC,

When a user logs in there is the notifications module I am using with easysocial. The notifications module is placed in the head-search position.

If you will see the notifications module is stuck to the top and not in the center (aligned!)

Thanks
    madhall

TomC Moderator

Sorry for my confusion ….. can you post a screenshot showing which one the “notifications module” is. :-[

madhall Friend

Hi TomC

The image of the notifications module is attached

thanks
    madhall

1. Notifications
    TomC Moderator

<em>@madhall 433596 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TomC

The image of the notifications module is attached

thanks
    madhall</blockquote>

Okay, and you want it where, exactly, on your page?

madhall Friend

same position but at a distance of 15 px (for the whole module) from the top…..

TomC Moderator

<em>@madhall 433598 wrote:</em><blockquote>same position but at a distance of 15 px (for the whole module) from the top…..</blockquote>

Sorry … one last favor . . . .

Need you to temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

madhall Friend

done! 🙂 let me know if you need any other changes!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum