Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Is copyright removal now only available with a Developer’s Club Membership? If still available with a Standard Membership, how do I puchase it?

If not available to a standard membership, can I apply the cost of my Standard Membership to upgrade to a Developer’s Club Membership?

Thanks,
    Mike

TomC Moderator

<em>@tritone 304635 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is copyright removal now only available with a Developer’s Club Membership? If still available with a Standard Membership, how do I puchase it?

If not available to a standard membership, can I apply the cost of my Standard Membership to upgrade to a Developer’s Club Membership?

Thanks,
    Mike</blockquote>

Mike:

With a JATC Standard Membership, you can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal license – which is separate from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer “Designed by JoomlArt.com” and changed it to “Designed/Powered by YourCompany” as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.

The Copyright Removal fee structure is as follows:

Copyright Removal for 1 domain: USD $40
    Copyright Removal for 2 domain: USD $70
    Copyright Removal for 3 domain: USD $90

In order to buy our Copyright removal fees, you must purchase our JATC standard membership first then please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> Copyright removal column >> select the suitable one to buy.

After successfully buying copyright removal fee, please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> go to Your payment history group at the bottom >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the copyright removal instructions.

I hope this has helped to answer your question – as well as provide some additional information for you. If you should have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

norchris Friend

Hi TomC. The copyright removal pdf apparently do not include information concerning copyright removal in T3v3.

Do you have instructions for that version?

🙂

Norchris

TomC Moderator

<em>@norchris 355373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TomC. The copyright removal pdf apparently do not include information concerning copyright removal in T3v3.

🙂

Norchris</blockquote>
    I have created a Help Desk Ticket for you – so that our JA Membership/Dev Team can address this for you one-on-one …
    i.e. off of the public forum.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@norchris 355373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TomC. The copyright removal pdf apparently do not include information concerning copyright removal in T3v3.

🙂

Norchris</blockquote>

Hi Norchris,

This way will help you remove copyright in T3v3
    <blockquote>templates/ja_your_template/tpls/blocks/footer.php</blockquote>
    and remove it

<div class="span4 poweredby">
    <small><a href="http://t3.joomlart.com" title="Powered By T3 Framework" target="_blank">Powered by <strong>T3 Framework</strong></a></small>
    </div>

Regards

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

<em>@jooservices 280255 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    ” Joomla! is free “. This is footer module. Just disable this module and you are free 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

I just ordered to remove the copyright from 1 site. All I did was remove the footer module and it was gone, nothing else is needed correct on the front end? I just don’t need to to appear that’s all.

jc

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

Have you read our copyrights instructions yet ? If not, pls log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> go to Your payment history group at the bottom >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column to get copyright removal instructions there.

Feel free to get back here for any further queries.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum