Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi i already have a template but i just want the footer bar hiden or have the joomla art & joomla copyright removed please
    how do i do this if i have to pay but i have been able to hide the footer before but forgot how to do it lol, also if i wish to keep the footer bar but take of the copyright how much will it cost i do not want the extension package as i wont be needing extensions i just want the Copyright Removal please, thanks

we2solutions Friend

Hi Djtaylor,

go to your profile name in the home page top right corner -then profile- then member area.now you can see list of payments.in that table there is a place you can download copyright removal pdf.then you can see how to do the removal.

http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi
    About copyright removal please check out this: http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php
    You will need buy a extra copyright removal to remove footer copyright.
    After purchased you will have an email with instruction how to do.

Thank you
    Viet Vu

djtaylor Friend

<em>@jooservices 280221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    About copyright removal please check out this: http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php
    You will need buy a extra copyright removal to remove footer copyright.
    After purchased you will have an email with instruction how to do.

Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

so if i want to remove footer copyright its $40

but i can pay $50 and get JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club & remove footer copyright ?

i might aswell get JAEC if its just 10 more right?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club only valid for download our extensions . And as normally extensions don’t have copyright . So you don’t need to remove.
    JATC – Joomla Template Club is valid for template download ( and extensions included with template ).
    But for copyright removal you will need extra with copyright removal license.
    You can check for detail in our FAQ

Note: This restriction is applied to new memberships purchased on JoomlArt from 16 Sept 2008 only. All templates under memberships purchased before this date are not subject to this restriction.

You can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal feature which is separated from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer “Designed by JoomlArt.com” and changed it to “Designed/Powered by YourCompany” as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.

The Copyright Removal fee structure is as follows:

Copyright Removal for 01 domain: USD40
    Copyright Removal for 02 domain: USD70
    Copyright Removal for 03 domain: USD90

djtaylor Friend

ok thanks
    but on the JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club it has a tick for copyright removal so its very confusing?

” JoomlArt Copyright Removal
    Yes. Feel free to remove all JoomlArt Copyright from footer. “

jooservices Friend

Hi
    It’s mean you can remove any copyright of extensions ( which one you can download ). But this package you can’t download, and of course you can’t remove template copyright 🙂

I hope my explain could help you for clearly 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

djtaylor Friend

yeah that’s clearly now, you should put note: “not template removal copyright” in the bar as i bought it thinking it was for that but i got a refund, ima guess ima have to pay for the for copyright remove now, is there any coupons or discounts laying around? 🙂

djtaylor Friend

i just bought this i followed the guide but Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.
    is still there how do you get rid of that? plz it looks really unprofessional

jooservices Friend

Hi
    ” Joomla! is free “. This is footer module. Just disable this module and you are free 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

djtaylor Friend

<em>@jooservices 280255 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    ” Joomla! is free “. This is footer module. Just disable this module and you are free 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

hi i would like just the “Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.” text gone not my text to please, the above gets rid of everything just a blank footer i would like to keep my text please

jooservices Friend

Hi
    There are 2 options:
    – Remove mod_footer and use your own mod_custom to put into footer position.
    – Edit language file of mod_footer with your own text 🙂

Thank you
    Viet Vu

djtaylor Friend

i like the footer just want to get the joomla text of, how do i do it what file do i need to go in and change? please

<em>@jooservices 280328 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    There are 2 options:
    – Remove mod_footer and use your own mod_custom to put into footer position.
    – Edit language file of mod_footer with your own text 🙂

Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    Please go to languageen-GBen-GB.mod_footer.ini
    on line 10
    [PHP]FOOTER_LINE2=<a href=”http://www.joomla.org”>Joomla!</a> is Free Software released under the <a href=”http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html”>GNU/GPL License.</a>[/PHP]
    and change it to
    [PHP]FOOTER_LINE2=[/PHP]
    Regards
    Viet Vu.

jooservices Friend

<em>@yingxuy 285746 wrote:</em><blockquote>really difficult to understand that</blockquote>
    May i know what’s difficult with you to do above step ?

Thank you,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum