Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    when i gon on Article Manager apper this message:

Warning
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /srv/domini/sicreasviluppo.net/www/plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/types

and the button that i see on this pict not appear.
    Can you Help me?

1. content_types
    rrnews Friend

I just bought and am installing/testing this template as well. I am having the exact same error, and the types do not appear. ie: its looking for a folder that doesn’t exist, and certainly doesn’t have any types in it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to download Plugin JA Content Type and re-install it on your site again, let me know if it helps

stjohnpatrick Friend

I tried reinstalling – that doesn’t work.

I’m guessing that when you upgrade to teline v1.1 it removes the content types.

Has anyone got another solution?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@stjohnpatrick 459358 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried reinstalling – that doesn’t work.

I’m guessing that when you upgrade to teline v1.1 it removes the content types.

Has anyone got another solution?</blockquote>

You need to backup on your site first and then you can pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account. I will help you to debug directly on your site.

rrnews Friend

This did not work for me either. That is the first thing I tried. Your install zip file for the latest JA Content Types does not include a folder for this. When I browse the zip file, it is missing. Looks like whenever the updated version was packaged, there was an issue. Please update this and re upload to your site.

praktikant Friend

i have same problem.

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/types

Im using latest quickstart of Teline V. i tried to reinstall contenttype and ajax content type. ajax content type is still on beta..

/—/
    Latest 1.0.1 content type plugin is broken. going back to 1.0.0 beta, solves problem.

i read solution from here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-i-can-not-see-the-add-new-button/

Ninja Lead Moderator

@praktikant, @rrnews, @stjohnpatrick, @brusamolino: This is bug from release version, we will release it soon, but I sent pm you temporary download link, you can get and re-install it on your site.

brusamolino Friend

I’ve downloaded it and I’ve installed it
    Now is ok

thaks luca

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  brusamolino 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum