Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Dear Team, I can not see the “add new” button on contents manager: items, this brings me trouble to arrange space “Events” on my site, can you help?
    Thanks!
    sergiosp

pavit Moderator

Hi

I rolled back your update for plugin System – JA Content Type to version 1.0.0 there is a problem with the update of plugin to version 1.0.1
    Now it is working fine again , you can choose content type adding new articles

This will be solved in the next days with a new release of plugin please be patient and sorry for the inconvenience

sergiosp Friend

Thanks Pavit! already solved
    Kind regards
    sergiosp

mrtek Friend

hi, i have the same problem, how i can resolve? i haven’t the plugin System – JA Content Type to version 1.0.0.
    please, let me know,
    best regards,
    christian

sergiosp Friend

Dear Pavit, I updated the extension, now disappeared again the button, can you help me?
    sergiosp

pavit Moderator

<em>@sergiosp 459943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Pavit, I updated the extension, now disappeared again the button, can you help me?
    sergiosp</blockquote>

I rolled back again your plugin, button works now

sergiosp Friend

Thanks Pavit, why was not possible to see the button?
    Another issue: Sorry for having duplicate consultation forum:-[
    Hug
    sergiosp

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>why was not possible to see the button?</blockquote>

There is a bug on the new version of the plugin so the button is no more showed correctly

mrtek Friend

<em>@pavit 459962 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is a bug on the new version of the plugin so the button is no more showed correctly</blockquote>

dear pavit, how i have to do?
    where can i find the plugin System – JA Content Type to version 1.0.0.
    please, let me know,
    best regards,
    christian

pavit Moderator

Hi mrtek

<blockquote>where can i find the plugin System – JA Content Type to version 1.0.0.</blockquote>

Take a look HERE

P.S.

This is a Solved thread next time you need help please open a new thread

Thanks

kafetzis Friend

I have the same problem. When i installed the 1.0 version i can’t see the site
    http://www.lega.gr/
    When i installed the 1.0.2 version i can’t see the “add new” button

pavit Moderator

<em>@kafetzis 461092 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. When i installed the 1.0 version i can’t see the site
    http://www.lega.gr/
    When i installed the 1.0.2 version i can’t see the “add new” button</blockquote>

Hi

Please remove old versions uninstalling them and install the 1.0.2 release this will solve your problems.

nedzad grebovic Friend

1.0.2 does not work! I remove 1.0.0. Beta and installed 1.0.2, and result is Add New>> does not exists!

1. no_no_tab
    pavit Moderator

<em>@nedzad72 461854 wrote:</em><blockquote>1.0.2 does not work! I remove 1.0.0. Beta and installed 1.0.2, and result is Add New>> does not exists!

</blockquote>

Hi

If you still have this unresolved, could you send me via Private Message a temp super user accoun to your backend ? i will have a look at it and suggest a solution

nedzad grebovic Friend

At my side, Ajax JA Content Type last version and Ja Content Type 1.0.0 Beta works 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nedzad grebovic 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum