Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys. I am encountering lately some issue with content plugins not showing up on blog_item.php

It seems that this is related to template override of con_content because if i “disable” (by renaming the file) the override from
    /templates/ja_wall/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php

everything works perfect in com_content’s default blog_item.php.

It could be related to plugin “hook”/load into override ? How can i fix it ?

Basically what i want to achieve is a link on author’s name to his Jomsocial profile and i found a plugin that does this but so far is working perfect only on default com_content’s blog_item.php file, on override blog_item.php … is not working and i don’t know where to debug this. :((

If anybody else knows another solution on how to link the author name to his jomsocial profile i will appreciate it.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    I have tried on QS JA Wall with JA Social plugin, and it still add button social in article details, so I don’t know why in your system, plugin can’t add in it, of course different plugin, but they have same function is add some thing in to article .
    So please PM me your site info for further check (Add acc, URL, FTP acc)
    And give me the name of your plugin you have install but not working as you mentioned.

internetix Friend

The plugin i am trying to use is JS Author plug

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/jomsocial-extensions/18078

In default blog_item.php is working perfect fine.
    Something is wrong with the blog_item.php template override …

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@internetix 343692 wrote:</em><blockquote>The plugin i am trying to use is JS Author plug

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/jomsocial-extensions/18078

In default blog_item.php is working perfect fine.
    Something is wrong with the blog_item.php template override …</blockquote>
    Hi,
    I didn’t receive your site info yet. Can you send please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum