Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

It is an integrated module in Joomla to create a contact form on Uber Corporate?

If not, is there another good module for Joomla contact form?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can use a contact block as showed HERE

ejtnaj Friend

Any more details how this page is created? Wich JA is used here?
    Regards,
    JAn

pavit Moderator

<em>@ejtnaj 470364 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any more details how this page is created? Wich JA is used here?
    Regards,
    JAn</blockquote>

Hi

Could you clarify your question ?

What you need exactly ?

Here you can find documentation for JA ACM Module and how contact form is showed inside various Uber templates

ejtnaj Friend

Hey Pavit

I can’t find the block settings for the contact form as shown on the Uber corporate example. Your link is pointing to the contact page on the uber site. This page is not in the description in the documentation.
    Is the form also set by the ACM module?

Regards,
    Jan

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ciglesch, @ejtnaj :

If you’re talking about this page, It’s a Joomla! default contact form. Just navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> create new menu item with type Contacts >>> Single Contact 1, that’s all.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ciglesch, @ejtnaj :

If you’re talking about this page, It’s a Joomla! default contact form. Just navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> create new menu item with type Contacts >>> Single Contact 1, that’s all.

susanburton Friend

Your suggestion does not work.>:( When the contact1 page asks for a contact to be selected from the list. No list is displayed. Yes I set up a contact especially.

pavit Moderator

<em>@susanburton 475007 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your suggestion does not work.>:( When the contact1 page asks for a contact to be selected from the list. No list is displayed. Yes I set up a contact especially.</blockquote>

Please provide a temp super user access to your backend so we can verify your settings and be more accurate on our answers

Thanks

susanburton Friend

Where do I add these details in a secure place?

susanburton Friend

Where do I add these details in a secure place?

pavit Moderator

<em>@susanburton 475057 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where do I add these details in a secure place?</blockquote>

I received your pm but unfortunately the account provided doesn’t works as super user

check it again

pavit Moderator

<em>@susanburton 475057 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where do I add these details in a secure place?</blockquote>

I received your pm but unfortunately the account provided doesn’t works as super user

check it again

susanburton Friend

Can you try now with previous details provided.

susanburton Friend

Can you try now with previous details provided.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum