Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I think I have a problem between my template ja methys and virtuemart: when I click in the button add to cart of my product, the small box in the popup appear but the buttons don´t do nothing (I can´t go to the checkout section for example).

If I change the template to beez the problem is solved, so I think it´s a problem of ja methys.
    Can somebody help with this?:-[

My web: http://ecogourmetselection.com
    and the store is at tienda online > conservas del mar > atun rojo > producto 1 (actually it´s just an example)

Thanks a lot.

TomC Moderator

I apologize – I don’t read spanish. Can you link to a page with a product on it so I can check it out?

npatris Friend

Hello, thank for your reply.

My product is here:
    http://www.ecogourmetselection.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=3:at%C3%BAn-rojo&Itemid=5&lang=es

I try to change the parameters in my template (optimize js and optimize css = no), and there is a little diference in the box, but the buttons still doing nothing…

pritam Friend

Hello npatris,

I have seen your site. Can you provide your admin access at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74045 so that we can solve the issue regarding (optimize js and optimize css = no) . Please also tell which version of Ja Methys you are using.

npatris Friend

Hello pritam, I open the ticket. I hope you can solve the problem.
    Regards.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi npatris,

I have quick tip for your bug. You do some steps following.

+ Step 1 Add this code section at the bottom of the template.css file.

div.cbContainer { z-index: 2000; }

+ Step 2 Login to Back-end of your site and clean T3 Cache.

+ Step 3 Refresh your site.

Tell me if it don’t work. Thanks.

npatris Friend

Hello Trungh!
    Thank you so much :cool:, my problem is solved! One week with this and I didn´t find any solution… so happy.
    I really want to visit your country (I´m from Spain) one day…
    Best regards.

PS: I sned other post two days ago, about home page in html: I try to do my home page in html (to choose the language) but the system load the index.php and not index.htm, maybe I have to change my htaccess.txt but I don´t know how. If you have an idea…

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

You try to rename the index.htm to index.html, i think, it work. 🙂

npatris Friend

Thanks for your reply, but still doesn´t work (I tried before with no result).
    My page is: http://ecogourmetselection.com/index.html
    I think I have to change something in my htacess… but no sure at all.

TomC Moderator

<em>@npatris 245873 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply, but still doesn´t work (I tried before with no result).
    My page is: http://ecogourmetselection.com/index.html
    I think I have to change something in my htacess… but no sure at all.</blockquote>

EDIT:
    The info I posted previously was for a Magento based site, not Joomla.

:-[

still researching the correct procedure for this issue.

npatris Friend

Hi, thanks for your reply, but my htacess.txt is a long text and I don´t know what I have to change. I put here the file, if you can take a look and explain me where I have to change something…:((

1. htaccess.txt
    TomC Moderator

I apologize, npatris . . . the tutorial I posted is for editing the .htaccess file for a Magento site, not Joomla.

(I’m editing my post above – so as not to confuse anyone else).

I am still researching the issue of how to direct to a custom index.html page in Joomla.
    (you wouldn’t believe the lack of straightforward/practical info on this topic).

I will get back to you when I find the solution . . . . and I WILL find the solution. 😎

Phill Moderator

Best bet is to speak to your host. The first file to be read should be index.htm but apache can be set to read index.php first. A quick call to your host and they should be able to advice on the best solution for how their server is setup.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 246036 wrote:</em><blockquote>Best bet is to speak to your host. The first file to be read should be index.htm but apache can be set to read index.php first. A quick call to your host and they should be able to advice on the best solution for how their server is setup.</blockquote>

I have a feeling that, like with a Magento site, it has something to do with a configuration/modification of the .htaccess file.
    I’m just not completely sure which line(s) to modify/add. (I did some preliminary trial-and-error experimentation – none of it worked).

I am further researching the issue as we speak . . . I’m on a quest. 😎

Phill Moderator

While you can do it there it really does depend on the configuration of Apache as to whether it works or not. The users host will be the best people to advise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum