Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

helo,
    I am using Ja Vintas, and I need to configure Product detail page.
    I want to display bigger product’s picture in Product detail page so that I should move Product short description, Price and Add to chart button to the right side. here is the screen shot :

Could anyone give me a solution please.

Thank you
    ngurah

1. product-detail
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi ngurah,

Please open this file: templatesja_vintashtmlcom_virtuemartproductdetailsdefault.php, at approx line 129 (it maybe different in yours) you can see this div:

<div class="width50 floatright">
    Please change the class name inside. For i.e, if you wanna it has width of 40% only, you should change to:

<div class="width40 floatright">
    Once done, clean cache.

Hope this helps you.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@tuah08 341261 wrote:</em><blockquote>helo,
    I am using Ja Vintas, and I need to configure Product detail page.
    I want to display bigger product’s picture in Product detail page so that I should move Product short description, Price and Add to chart button to the right side. here is the screen shot :

Could anyone give me a solution please.

Thank you
    ngurah</blockquote>

Hi,
    To change width, please go to
    templatesyour_template_namehtmlcom_virtuemartproductdetailsdefault.php
    Then find these lines:

<div class="width50 floatleft">
    <?php
    echo $this->loadTemplate('images');
    ?>
    </div>

<div class="width50 floatright">

You can change name class to width70/width30 or width60/width40, or add a class name for this, then add style for it.

tuah08 Friend

Its work, Thank you and have a nice day

Luna Garden Moderator

Thanks. You’re welcome.

tuah08 Friend

Hello Saguaros,
    many thanks for your help, but I have another problem now. i need to eliminate <meta name=”generator” content=”Joomla! – Open Source Content Management” /> in my site page source. And I need to change the default <meta name=”keywords” content=”Joomla 2.5 template, Joomla Fashion template, virtuemart template, Joomla template with virtuemart, joomla shopping template, online store template, Joomla ecommerce template, ecommerce Joomla template, Joomla virtuemart template, Shopping cart Virtuemart Joomla Templates ” /> and <meta name=”description” content=”Joomla Virtuemart template from JoomlArt – JA Vintas. This shopping template is compatible with the latest version of T3 and Virtuemart; and supports K2 component.” />.

I have configure them in back end of the site but there is no change happen.
    Your help will be great appreciate.

Ngurah

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ngurah again,

To change description and keyword, please goto Backend > Menus > Main menu > Your home menu item and change to your desired ones. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/686/1400674551.png

Regards.

tuah08 Friend

Dear Saguaros,
    Thank you very much, but how to remove or change <meta name=”generator” content=”Joomla! – Open Source Content Management” />

Thank you

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@tuah08 342097 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Saguaros,
    Thank you very much, but how to remove or change <meta name=”generator” content=”Joomla! – Open Source Content Management” />

Thank you</blockquote>

Hi,
    In this file
    pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php
    Change this line:

<jdoc:include type="head" />
    to

<?php $this->setMetaData('generator','my site'); ?>

<jdoc:include type="head" />

Change ‘my site’ to any value you want.

Before processing, please back up your file.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum