Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I stil have problems with the uber template bookstore . I installed virtuemart but at the home page it doesn’t give me the output like on the sample.

It seems like i get a broken css in the position bookstore-tabs (no bookview with transform 3d hover effect).

premiumwebdesign Friend

Hi @adam M

I stil have problems with the uber template bookstore . I installed virtuemart but at the home page it doesn’t give me the output like on the sample.

It seems like i get a broken css in the position bookstore-tabs (no bookview with transform 3d hover effect).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at your site first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at your site first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I tried to uninstall Virtuemart and install version 3.0.9 instead but everytime I try to install the extension, I got an error as s1.png and the connection to SQL server is lost as s2.png.

In addition, I see that your server execution time set to 50 which is pretty short, please contact your hosting provider to increase it or try to install Virtuemart in your site and let me know so I can move forward and investigate the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I tried to uninstall Virtuemart and install version 3.0.9 instead but everytime I try to install the extension, I got an error as s1.png and the connection to SQL server is lost as s2.png.

In addition, I see that your server execution time set to 50 which is pretty short, please contact your hosting provider to increase it or try to install Virtuemart in your site and let me know so I can move forward and investigate the problem for you.

premiumwebdesign Friend

hi @adam M

I’ve contacted my host one.com and they said the max execution time is 50 and can’t be changed. Is manual installation of virtuemart a solution to have a shorter execution time?

premiumwebdesign Friend

hi @adam M

I’ve contacted my host one.com and they said the max execution time is 50 and can’t be changed. Is manual installation of virtuemart a solution to have a shorter execution time?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can bypass this matter for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

Please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can bypass this matter for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

I’ve just checked this matter again and here’s the final result :

1. The max execution time is to install Virtuemart after installed sample data package (the installation process need more than 50 seconds).

2. About the module layout, try copy file templatesuberhtmlmod_virtuemart_productbooks.php to modulesmod_virtuemart_producttmpl then navigate to module editing page, choose books in option Layout

Adam M Moderator

Hi @premiumwebdesign,

I’ve just checked this matter again and here’s the final result :

1. The max execution time is to install Virtuemart after installed sample data package (the installation process need more than 50 seconds).

2. About the module layout, try copy file templatesuberhtmlmod_virtuemart_productbooks.php to modulesmod_virtuemart_producttmpl then navigate to module editing page, choose books in option Layout

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum