Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Components not showing in admin menu after installation of Uber quickstart package.

For example virtuemart appears to be part of the install package but does not appear in the Admin menu.

New install of components do not show in admin menu either… however the component is installed correctly and working. Ie you can simply insert the component path ie administrator/index.php?option=com_docman&view=documents. So the components are installed and working correctly.

help

Adam M Moderator

Hi @blackkiwi,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

blackkiwi Friend

Will do thanks

blackkiwi Friend

Will do thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @blackkiwi,

Thanks for the info but the temporary admin account didn’t work, could you please recheck ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @blackkiwi,

Thanks for the info but the temporary admin account didn’t work, could you please recheck ?

blackkiwi Friend

Hi yes it works for the backend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @blackkiwi,

Yes I can login to your site back-end but unable to see the front-end with that account, please recheck.

gbelli Friend

Hi Adam, I am having the same problem. I installed Quickstart for UBER HOME. The VM files are all in the site, but VM does not show up in the Admin menu. Please help me out. Thanks.

gbelli Friend

Hi Adam, I am having the same problem. I installed Quickstart for UBER HOME. The VM files are all in the site, but VM does not show up in the Admin menu. Please help me out. Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gbelli,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check this problem for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gbelli,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check this problem for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gbelli,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please note that Virtuemart should be installed separately as indicated in our documentation.

hermancronje Friend

I am experiencing the same problem. Paid for the Quickstart, but there is nothing quick about it. Can’t find a solution anywhere?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hermancronje,

Could you please clarify a little bit about your problem so I can assist you better ? Which Uber style are you having problem with ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum