Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I installed the template through the quickstart zip file. When I log into the back-end i do not see the mijoshop component. Please some assistance.

regards, Erik

swissa Friend

No, it’s not included – you have to install it yourself – see the documentation

guideme Friend

I already did that, But still not visible in the menu under components.

onedemian Friend

Hi there. We are facing the same issue. We installed the components and plugins, but the menu item for "Mijoshop" doesn’t appear in the "Components" menu of the Administration Panel.

However, I see some Mijoshop shortcut links in the Administration Panel dashboard, and that way I was able to enter to Mijoshop.

Also, on the Documentation of this Joomlart template, there are some steps that need to be performed after install, specifically installing a new theme, described here:

https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-decor#mijoshop

However, that documentation says we need to download a custom theme, but the link points to "joomlart.com" main website, so we can’t download that custom there.

Two concrete questions:

1. How do we make visible to Mijoshop component in the Components menu?
    2. How do we download the custom theme for Mijoshop mentioned in the docs?

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @guideme, @onedemian,

Normally, the menu item should appear after you installed Mijoshop, this is a normal behavior and we cannot do anything to alter this, unless there’s a problem with your Mijoshop installation itself.

@guideme :

In this case, please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

@onedemian :

Please go to Download section, you will see the package JA Decor Theme for Mijoshop V3 there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum