Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

<em>@khanh 7232 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,
    We are working to update JA News module. We will release the update version in 1 or 2 days.

Thank you very much for reporting bugs.</blockquote>

Hi Khanh.
    although you have said it (“u will release the update version…”), the new ja-news runs ok with mozilla 1.5.0.9 and mozilla 2.0, but have a problem with explorer 6 (acess denied). See atachment or visit amberescomputers.es with IE6.

I has downloaded the ja-news module this morning and upload again, and this has solved the problem with mozilla.

David Friend

<em>@muyay0 7248 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Khanh.
    although you have said it (“u will release the update version…”), the new ja-news runs ok with mozilla 1.5.0.9 and mozilla 2.0, but have a problem with explorer 6 (acess denied). See atachment or visit amberescomputers.es with IE6.

I has downloaded the ja-news module this morning and upload again, and this has solved the problem with mozilla.</blockquote>

i forget the atachment

1. IE6
    ha le-viet Developer

Hi muyay0,

You have the same problem like Nelito. Go here to see the thread.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi muyay0,

I’ve tested your site with the URL http://www.amberescomputers.es in IE6 and the roller was working. If you tested the site without the www, it might not work.

To make your site always have www, go to your hosting control panel I thought there will be an option to set. Ask your hosting provider for more information.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

David Friend

Hi again.
    Thanks Ha Le-Viet. I have tested on another Pc with IE6 and it work ok :confused: . Cokkie problems:confused: :confused: ? I dont understand the reason of this :(.
    Well, the problem has been solved… now i´ll try to solve on my IE6 Browser.

Thanks a lot.
    David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum