Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello….
    the link that shows what I mean is – http://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/index.php/news/news/guadalajara/43977-fire-guts-historic-city-center-market-721-traders-affected

The problem is that the comment bar OVERLAPS the image if an image is further down the page….
    That link provided just shows ONE example… it happens to quite a few articles. It doesn’t seem to overlap text if all that is at the bottom is just text…. but it sure doesn’t respect the images 🙂

THNX for the help! 🙂

– LN

TomC Moderator

Do you have some kind of specialized setting for your site – be it through your server or template settings – that prevents “right-click” actions ?? I received the following message when trying to inspect your site:

Contents Protected – The Guadalajara Reporter SA de CV – Copyright 2013. No unauthorized reproduction of any or all contents of this site allowed

lndesigns Friend

yes… I have a right-click preventative script to prevent copyright plagiarism of which was happening with the newspaper’s website.

I don’t see how that is causing the problem with the layout of the JA Comment… :confused:

I will check it out…. I will write again…

TomC Moderator

<em>@lndesigns 427492 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes… I have a right-click preventative script to prevent copyright plagiarism of which was happening with the newspaper’s website.

I don’t see how that is causing the problem with the layout of the JA Comment… :confused:

I will check it out…. I will write again…</blockquote>

It’s not causing the problem . . . but it is preventing me from inspecting the CSS so as to be able to offer you a suggestion on how to resolve your overlap issue.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@lndesigns 427289 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello….
    the link that shows what I mean is – http://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/index.php/news/news/guadalajara/43977-fire-guts-historic-city-center-market-721-traders-affected

The problem is that the comment bar OVERLAPS the image if an image is further down the page….
    That link provided just shows ONE example… it happens to quite a few articles. It doesn’t seem to overlap text if all that is at the bottom is just text…. but it sure doesn’t respect the images 🙂

THNX for the help! 🙂

– LN</blockquote>

Hi,

Sorry for late response.

In order to fix your issue, please go to your css template file, and add below code:
    <blockquote>#jac-wrapper {
    clear: both;
    }</blockquote>

Btw, JA Comment is updated for Joomla latest version (3.3.3)

Go to download page or update this extension thru JA Extension Manager and try it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum