Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am making a website on hotelhellisgerdi.is. The Module where the date picking is was green and should be green. In the settings it is still green. But for some reason it comes out as dark when published. I have’t changed the color at all so I don’t understand why the color isn’t what it should be. Can someone help ? 🙂

card1concepts Friend

I am pretty sure this is related to the issue I am having that I posted about this morning at the link below.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-builder-updates-messing-with-home-page-and-producing-many-css-issues/

It has something to do with the recent updates to JA Builder and CSS. I also noticed the color issue, but only in Chrome, in Firefox the color is still there. Other issues are truncated menu items and other custom CSS not rendering.

They have been pretty good about fixing things quickly so hopefully they will be on top of this very soon?

1. chrome-1
    2. firefox

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Kovou Friend

+1

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi guys
    yes! there seems some technical glitch after the updates and change the colour classes is not working. I request you to please wait for some time so that team members will fix this issue. I appreciate your patience on this matter.

Regards

rafjon Friend

Hi, is there any news on this. We are going live with the website on Tuesday… would be cool to have the colors correct.

card1concepts Friend

I second that!

This is holding up my ability to show the site to my client which also want to go live ASAP. This is NOT good for business!

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

loosemooses Friend

I am trying to add a user color. Does anyone have any ideas or info on how I can change or add a user color?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u please clear your browser cache and cookies and then login on site.
    Change the container colors, it will work.
    I just tested it on JA Builder 1.02 and I can change the color fine, also they are visible in browser once changed.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum