Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

http://miamitownshipoh.gov/

Scroll down to the JA News module titled “Departments” when you click on the Section headings, instead of taking you to that menu item, it takes you to something wierd.

What controls what the Section (or Category) heading is linked to? I want it to go go the home page of that actual section.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

mfcphil Friend

don’t know the answer….but I thought I would just point out the

Where to Recycle image and text are not inline with the others…….nice looking site by the way!! 😉

mfcphil Friend

I have just tried all the links in the Departments section and all seemed to be working ok :confused:

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@mfcphil 135148 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just tried all the links in the Departments section and all seemed to be working ok :confused:</blockquote>

The Section/Category link (for each department) work but they take you to a funny looking blog format or a list format.

I need to know what controls what the Section/Cateogry link goes to because I want them to go to a menu item.

For example – if you click on the Police Section, it takes you to the menu page for Police… same with the others.

I hope I’m explaining that so it makes sense. And thank you for the compliment!

thatcomputerdude Friend

Can you just tell me what line of code to remove so that the section/category heading is not a link.
    Thanks!

whiteo Friend

Hi!

I’m also interested in it ! I want to remove the link on Ja-news section/category title..
    If you can explain me how can I do ?

Thanks!

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@thatcomputerdude 135126 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://miamitownshipoh.gov/

Scroll down to the JA News module titled “Departments” when you click on the Section headings, instead of taking you to that menu item, it takes you to something wierd.

What controls what the Section (or Category) heading is linked to? I want it to go go the home page of that actual section.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.</blockquote>

I’ll have to check with one of my developers to see what they did so that when you click on the section heading on the home page for this module, the page it takes you to is laid out properly.

I’m thinking it has to do with setting up menus for those sections… some feedback from the JA developers would be nice………….

Thanks in advance.

deefisher Friend

The answer to remove the link completely is here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-link-from-ja-news/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  deefisher 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum