Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

I seem to have fixed what I hope it the final problem with this theme. To get the quantity up and down arrows to work you need to modify the file quantity_box_general.tpl.php

On line 25 change
    <input type=”checkbox” class=”quantitycheckbox” id =”selItem’.$id.'” name=”check[]” ‘;
    To
    <input type=”checkbox” class=”quantitycheckbox” id =”selItem’.$prod_id.'” name=”check[]” ‘;

And on lines 46 and 47

Change
    input type=”button” class=”quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_up” onclick=”var qty_el = this.parentNode.elements[‘quantity[]’]; var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;” />
    <input type=”button” class=”quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_down” onclick=”var qty_el = this.parentNode.elements[‘quantity[]’]; var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value–;return false;” />

To

<input type=”button” class=”quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_up” onclick=”var qty_el = document.getElementById(‘quantity’.$prod_id.”); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;” />
    <input type=”button” class=”quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_down” onclick=”var qty_el = document.getElementById(‘quantity’.$prod_id.”); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value–;return false;” />

Hope all this help someone else get the child products working with this and I am sure the JA-Zeolite II theme also.

🙂

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rhenline 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum