Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have a problem with JA Google Chart. I have my data in 2 columns, 1 with years and 1 with numbers of that year. I change this to csv and I can import data and it looks like this 1999;144 and so on.
    But on my webpage all I can see is this message: not enough columns given to draw the requested chart.
    I would have a simple column chart, but get only this message.
    What do I do wrong? Can you help me please?

Kind regards Annette

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Please upload csv file that you used, so I can check and correct it for you.

foralle Friend

<em>@Dead Code 456467 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please upload csv file that you used, so I can check and correct it for you.</blockquote>

Hi again

The table is in excel and it looks like this. It is called tal.csv.

2001 114
    2002 151
    2003 56
    2004 125
    2005 98
    2006 87
    2007 112
    2008 101
    2009 99

When I import and upload to JA Google Chart, it looks as this:
    2001;114
    2002;151
    2003;56
    and so on

Kind regards
    Annette

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Annette,

It’s a bug of JA Google Chart, it only take value that got the comma, not the semicolon. I have created the issue in Project Manager: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECGCHART-4, our developer will fix it soon.

foralle Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 456862 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Annette,

It’s a bug of JA Google Chart, it only take value that got the comma, not the semicolon. I have created the issue in Project Manager: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECGCHART-4, our developer will fix it soon.</blockquote>

Hi
    Thanks for yuor help. It will be great when fixed 🙂
    I have changed the semicolons to commas by hand in a chart and now I can see it!
    It is working very nicely but now I have another problem: is it possible to change the colour of the columns?
    I can’t see any place, where I can change it.
    Could you help me please?
    Kind regards Annette

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

This bug is fixed. I attach the mod_jagooglechart.php file here. You can extract and override on this file on your site.

In order to change color of columns, there was an input name Color Customize under Data Input as you see in this image: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/950/8807004647.png
    Fill color name or color code for the columns.

1. mod_jagooglechart.zip

foralle Friend

Hi

When I try to upload the attached file I get this message: can’t find XML setup file.
    I use joomla 2,5
    About choosing the colour: I get this image, without the box for choosing colour

I am sorry to cause all this trouble, but I would really like to use JA Google chart on my website. Unfortunately I am not so scilled, that I can solve these problems myself.
    I hope you have the patience to help me once more.
    Kind regards
    Annette

1. JAGoogle-chart
    Luna Garden Moderator

<blockquote>When I try to upload the attached file I get this message: can’t find XML setup file.
    I use joomla 2,5</blockquote>

No, all you need to do is unzip, and override on file mod_jagooglechart.php

<blockquote>I am sorry to cause all this trouble, but I would really like to use JA Google chart on my website. Unfortunately I am not so scilled, that I can solve these problems myself.</blockquote>
    Which version of JA Google chat do you use ? It’s now 2.6.2
    If you use latest version, but custom color field still doesn’t show up. PM me your backend account and FTP account, I will take a look

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum