Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2 questions
    1) How can I change the vertical size of the masthead, I would like to reduce the size takes up on the page, and
    2) How do i change the size of the Masthead title text

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

johnnys Friend
    davidunwin Friend

Tried that area but when I inspect the element it refers to the following:

.page-masthead .jumbotron {
    margin-top: 0 !important;
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    padding-top: 60px;
    padding-bottom: 60px;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    }

Saguaros Moderator

By default, we use 2 custom HTML modules in masthead position. If you want to change the font-size of text, just go to backend settings of module and change as you wish.

Module in masthead position has class suffix called row-feature, you can open the file: /templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css and add this css rule:

.page-masthead .row-feature {
    height: 372px;
    padding: 100px 0;
    /*your custom code goes here*/
    }

jsobenes Friend

Hi, im trying to do this but my folder does not have tha CSS file.

Saguaros Moderator

If that file doesn’t exist, please create such new file in the path: your_root_folder/templates/purity_iii/css

elt2404 Friend

hey,
    just saw this post looking for a solution to my problem…does the code you write have to be pasted as extra? my template.css on joomla (with purity iii magazine as default) has that .page-masthead code(line 2300-something in the template.css file) but without "row feature". i am desperately trying to change the size of the header inside the masthead and nothing happens. would be very grateful for any advice.
    best,
    E.T.

Saguaros Moderator

If there is no class ‘row-feature’ on your site, you can add into the module class suffix of this module on your site.

Then create ‘custom.css’ file as above and add your own custom css as you wish.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum