Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a question about the permissions of an employer. I am using jobboard only with packages and no subscriptions (only a free registration subscription). Because I have added all employers in the past and at that time I didn’t had a free for lifetime subscription all employers there subscription periods are expired. This means that every employer can you acces there account. I can change this manually but when I do employers still are not having the permissions. What I need to do now is to add the free for lifetime subscription again to make all permissions free. I do not want to do this because when I do, all employers are getting emails with a notification that there subscription is changed but that is stupid because employers are getting email for things they did not asked for.

Is there a suggestion how I can change this all together without loosing information of the employers and without that an notification is send to employers.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

There’s no way to change Expire Date of all Employer, you can only change it one by one.
    Go to backend >> Subscription and Permission >> User Permission >> Choose user you want to update the permission >> Change date time expire >> then Save.
    I have tried on our demo, no email is sent to the user about this change. So you can follow this way.

timmieboy Friend

OK, too bad because a few hundred is to much to do one by one.

Luna Garden Moderator

You can try use MySQL to execute a query find for all expire Employer and change the permission to Lifetime. You have to make sure your query have full condition to avoid the missing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum