Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’ve edited the name of the ‘introduction’ module to ‘Introductie’. Now the subtitle doesn’t show anymore. Instead it displays TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUCTIE

I’ve added TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUCTIE to en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.sys.ini, and cleaned the cache. Global caching is disabled. What other things can I check to fix this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Arjen,

After changing the module title, then add the TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUCTIE to file en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.sys.ini, the subtitle will show in front-end as I have tried in our demo.

If the subtitle doesn’t show in front-end of your site as you said, PM me your site URL, admin account, and FTP account for further checking.

interclass74 Friend

Hi,
    same think for me, cleaned the cache. Global caching is disabled and the subtitle doesn’t show anymore.
    thank you.

interclass74 Friend

Nobodie have solution?
    :((

interclass74 Friend

I found !
    I modifie the GB.tpl_ja_onepage.sys.ini in /template/ja_One/language instead of /language/en_GB

pepiczek Friend

Another way, but very simple and without editing language files:

1. Go to administration of your site.
    2. Choose “Extensions” > “Language manager” from main administration menu.
    3. Click the “Overrides” card.
    4. Choose your site language from dropdown list, click the “New” button.
    5. Write your constant (for example TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUCTIE) to “Language Constant” field.
    6. Write your subtitle text to “text” field.
    7. Click “Save” and it’s done.

You can use this for other modules or other languages. It’s basic function of Joomla, but very efective. You can use it for all untranslated constants on your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pepiczek 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum