Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I thought of saying you that it won’t look nice if the header left and right is made blue like the attached image.

But you made the right choice now. Great and you are most welcome 🙂

1. Aviary-edwardians-org-Picture-1
    tropikana99 Friend

Hey Chavan..noticed something. All the changes made only show on the main page. All the other pages on the site have the old standard template color and img backgrounds

chavan Friend

It is perfect on all pages. Please clear your browser and the joomla cache

spenchase Friend

Chavan, Did the suggestions work for you? Can some help me change the background color of the Mega menu. I’ve tried all the suggestions and still the color does not change. Help please.. my url is http://www.uaewomenintech.com. the background nav (Home, About, Community, etc) is green. I just want to change the color to red. Not the drop down menu. Please help, I’ve been at this for 4 days now. I’m pretty savvy with this template…its just not working. for me. I’m so frustrated, I’m about to change templates.

ANy help will be appreciated.

Jackie

spenchase Friend

Hi Chavan,

This code is not in my /templates/css file. I’m dead in the water. can you help me. Thanks so much.

Jackie

spenchase Friend

Hi Tropikana99.

Can you tell me how to make the Home page (Login with image elements look exactly like the image). The same provided on ja_socal do not have the images. How did you do that?

Thanks,

Spenchase

spenchase Friend

Hi Chavan,

Can you tell me which files to change the header background. It would be terrific if you could copy and send the code.

I just need the code for the Header, modules and main nav. There are just too many files and I’m starting to really mess things up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

SpenceChase

slipy Friend

I’m joining the topic too… my question is definitely “how to change the color of the ja social template” ??

I read this topic, I followed the prozess but no success unfortunately.

There is still something I can’t understand:

If I want to modify the color of my template, which file should I modify ? template.css ? if yes does it means that I have to choose the “default” profile on the template settings ?

Why in the folder “templates/jasocial/images I have only image relating to the blue profile ? where are the green ones ?

Thanks for your help!!!

spenchase Friend

It seems like knowone can answer the question. I’m pretty good at following instructions. There are clearly some gaps in the instructions on how to do this.. I paid for this template and I’m about to throw it out. I did receive a template.css file last with with the color change, but not the instructions on how to make the 4 images appear… Urrrrrrrrrrrrh! This is my 4th day now, trying to read and figure it all out…. its just not in the instructions anywhere.

spenchase Friend

Hi Tropicana, Were you able to get Epcman’s template to work?

Were you able to get your template to look like the sample/demo? I have been trying for 7 days and I think there are some problems with this template. I have used the Quickstart and installed Ja_Social and the old template remains. I do have a custom template attached, but I can’t get rid of the red header. This is my current website… http://www.adtechwomen.com

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  spenchase 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum