Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

What if I wanted to change “click to load more awsomeness” to a link instead of loading more items?

Is that possible?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@actionlimo 359880 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if I wanted to change “click to load more awsomeness” to a link instead of loading more items?

Is that possible?</blockquote>

You need be careful before you change it

Open templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file

find “Click To Load More Awesomeness…
    and see it

$('<div id="item-more" class="item item-more"><div class="inner item-inner clearfix"><h3>Click To Load More Awesomeness...</h3></div></div>').appendTo($container);

1) Add other link

$('<div id="item-more" class="item item-more"><div class="inner item-inner clearfix"><h3><a href="www.joomlart.com">Click To Load More Awesomeness...</a></h3></div></div>').appendTo($container);

2) Find and disable this code
    from

$('#item-more').click(function(){
    $('h3:first', this).hide();
    $container.infinitescroll('retrieve');
    }

change to

$('#item-more').click(function(){
    /*$('h3:first', this).hide();
    $container.infinitescroll('retrieve');*/
    }

Let me know if it helps

tomoe Friend

<em>@mingchinwang 358761 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have changed my language.js called wall-zhTW.js but this won’t work please help</blockquote>
    You have to put the name all in small characters without forgetting the – between the 2 language parameters. In your case, I guess its wall-zh-tw.js. Worked fine on my site with wall-fr-fr.js, wall-en-gb.js and wall-jp-jp.js.
    And don’t forget to add in your language override correct values for TPL_FINISHED_MESSAGE and TPL_LOADING_MESSAGE.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tomoe 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum