Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Go to

/templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js

Change line 205 for “Click to….”

Change line 327 for “Roger that…..”

Have fun guys!!

swissa Friend

Go to

/templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js

Change line 205 for “Click to….”

Change line 322 for “That’s all we have for now”

Change line 327 for “Roger that…..”

Be careful using apostrophes – use a backslash before one i.e “That’s all we have for now”

Have fun guys!!

funci Friend

And how we cn change “Home.. Sweet Home..”? :-[

swissa Friend

<em>@funci 320550 wrote:</em><blockquote>And how we cn change “Home.. Sweet Home..”? :-[</blockquote>

Go to an Immobilien company, buy a new house and there you go! ๐Ÿ˜€

Where is Home, Sweet Home on Lens?? Am I missing something? ๐Ÿ˜‰

funci Friend

hahahahaha

that is message when you come with mouse on logo on top of the page… Home button

swissa Friend

If this was T3 then I could point you there immediately. But with this new template I need to investigate and see if I can find it. Maybe someone else offers advice in the meantime… ๐Ÿ™‚

funci Friend

That would be very nice! For now I can only disable it by disabling that logo in template.css, but that isn’t solution

conradm Friend

This is not enough. Thoses messages should be able to be work in multilanguage mode and so translated.
    Here is my solution : open the template index.php and change the script call to wall.js (at bottom) like this :

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/js/wall-<?php echo $this->language; ?>.js"></script>
    Now you have to duplicate the script and rename it to wall-yourlanguage.js and translate the text inside as described in previous messages.

funci Friend

If somebody is interested about my “Home.. Sweet home…” question, answer is in “language~en-GB.tpl_ja_lens.ini”, last row (38).

seeeule83 Friend

Hallo,

i got the newest Version of JA Lens and I also will change the Words “Click to…”…
    Thanks for the Information, i can change the 2 Points; 1.”Click to…” and 2. “Thats all we have for now”. But i cant change the words “Roger that…” be cause i dont find them in the wall.js There are not here! These Words arent in Line 327 or in a other Line. Maybe in a nother .js or somewhere else? Hope someone can help me. I will change these words to…
    Sry for the bad language. Maybe someone can answer in German.
    Thanks a lot!
    Regards:
    Seeeule83

swissa Friend

<em>@seeeule83 335755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hallo,

i got the newest Version of JA Lens and I also will change the Words “Click to…”…
    Thanks for the Information, i can change the 2 Points; 1.”Click to…” and 2. “Thats all we have for now”. But i cant change the words “Roger that…” be cause i dont find them in the wall.js There are not here! These Words arent in Line 327 or in a other Line. Maybe in a nother .js or somewhere else? Hope someone can help me. I will change these words to…
    Sry for the bad language. Maybe someone can answer in German.
    Thanks a lot!
    Regards:
    Seeeule83</blockquote>

Upgrades of the template! ๐Ÿ™‚

einfach – schau mal auf root/languages/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_lens.ini oder auf root/templates/ja_lens/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_lens.ini

seeeule83 Friend

Thanks a lot / vielen Dank swissa!

It works now – i even can change the Logo-Mousovereffect “Home sweet Home”…great.
    Maybe you can help me also with a other little JA Lens Problem; The page title “Latest Shots” on the Startpage. Where can i change these words?

Thanks and best regards:
    Seeeule83

swissa Friend

<em>@seeeule83 335761 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot / vielen Dank swissa!

It works now – i even can change the Logo-Mousovereffect “Home sweet Home”…great.
    Maybe you can help me also with a other little JA Lens Problem; The page title “Latest Shots” on the Startpage. Where can i change these words?

Thanks and best regards:
    Seeeule83</blockquote>

Home Menรผ – Page Display Options – Page Heading! ๐Ÿ™‚

schรถnes Wochenende!

1. LatestShots
    xhaps Friend

Thank you!!!!………….. ๐Ÿ˜€

mingchinwang Friend

<em>@conradm 324344 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not enough. Thoses messages should be able to be work in multilanguage mode and so translated.
    Here is my solution : open the template index.php and change the script call to wall.js (at bottom) like this :

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/js/wall-<?php echo $this->language; ?>.js"></script>

Now you have to duplicate the script and rename it to wall-yourlanguage.js and translate the text inside as described in previous messages.</blockquote>

I have changed my language.js called wall-zhTW.js but this won’t work please help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tomoe 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum