Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi @rwold,

1. Try updating your template via JA Extension Manager component.

2. Open the menu item you want to show pagination -> edit -> just hit save button and recheck.

Robin Friend

Hi @adam M,

Thanks for the advice. I can’t update the template because I have lots of customizations that I will lose. Please let me know if there is a simple way to just fix that problem.

Thanks again.

Robin Friend

Hi @adam M,

Thanks for the advice. I can’t update the template because I have lots of customizations that I will lose. Please let me know if there is a simple way to just fix that problem.

Thanks again.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can migrate the change to fix this part for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can migrate the change to fix this part for you.

Robin Friend

Hello Adam:

Sorry, I wasn’t able to respond until now. Are you still available to help? If so, I will send you the FTP info.

Thank you.

Robin

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Robin,

I have just jumped this thread and can you tell me about the problem on your site. If possible, you can send me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check the problem on your site.

Regards

Robin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site and I fixed it with the solution below

Open components/com_k2/templates/default/category_item.php file

find and change

<div class="catItemIntroText">
        <?php echo $this->item->introtext; ?>
    </div>

to

<div class="catItemIntroText">
        <?php echo strip_tags($this->item->introtext); ?>
    </div>
    Robin Friend
    Robin Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Robin,

This relates to the inheritance in settings of K2:

• In ‘Business’ menu item, you set to display items from one category called ‘Business’. In K2, this kind of menu item will inherit settings from ‘Business’ K2 category

• While in ‘Economics’ page, it displays 2 categories and the page will take settings in this menu item.

I just changes settings of this Economics menu item to the same as settings in ‘Business’ category and both pages are showing the same now.

Kindly have a look.

Robin Friend

Saguaros, thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 8 years ago.

The topic ‘Category view shows not showing K2 pagination’ is closed to new replies.