Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi @rwold,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check your setting ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check your setting ?

Robin Friend

Hi Adam:

Thanks for the response and sorry about the delay in responding. I sent my info via PM. 🙂

<em>@Adam M 489823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check your setting ?</blockquote>

Robin Friend

Hi Adam:

Thanks for the response and sorry about the delay in responding. I sent my info via PM. 🙂

<em>@Adam M 489823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check your setting ?</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this problem and look like it’s a bug in current version and has been reported here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this problem and look like it’s a bug in current version and has been reported here.

Robin Friend

Thanks for checking. Do you know what the process is from here? Is there an expected date for when this will be fixed?

<em>@Adam M 490799 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this problem and look like it’s a bug in current version and has been reported here.</blockquote>

Robin Friend

Thanks for checking. Do you know what the process is from here? Is there an expected date for when this will be fixed?

<em>@Adam M 490799 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Thanks for the info. I have just checked this problem and look like it’s a bug in current version and has been reported here.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Actually I cannot provide you ETA for the fix as it depend on our development plan. I have just sent another request so about this case so they can increase issue priority.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

Actually I cannot provide you ETA for the fix as it depend on our development plan. I have just sent another request so about this case so they can increase issue priority.

Robin Friend

Hi Adam:

Ok, thanks for your help! 🙂

<em>@Adam M 491414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Actually I cannot provide you ETA for the fix as it depend on our development plan. I have just sent another request so about this case so they can increase issue priority.</blockquote>

Robin Friend

Hi Adam:

Ok, thanks for your help! 🙂

<em>@Adam M 491414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @rwold,

Actually I cannot provide you ETA for the fix as it depend on our development plan. I have just sent another request so about this case so they can increase issue priority.</blockquote>

Robin Friend

Hello Adam:

I see this issue marked as resolved in Jira. Can you provide an update on how to make the fix?

Thank you kindly,

Robin Friend

Hello Adam:

I see this issue marked as resolved in Jira. Can you provide an update on how to make the fix?

Thank you kindly,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rwold,

1. Try updating your template via JA Extension Manager component.

2. Open the menu item you want to show pagination -> edit -> just hit save button and recheck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 8 years ago.

The topic ‘Category view shows not showing K2 pagination’ is closed to new replies.