Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, great template.

I’m trying to place a category blog or just 2 articles on the landing page, but i can’t get it to work.

Im looking for something as the screenshot.

Can this be done on the landing page ?

Kind regards

1. landingpage
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Just assign the blog Layout to the menu.
    Then go to Template Manager >> Landing Layout >> Main Content tab >> Set to show Main content and hide both sidebar. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/941/4044908423.png

hjalte1983 Friend

Hi Luna, can you be more specific about > Just assign the blog Layout to the menu.

I really think i tried all solutions, i cant get the blog to show on the landing page.

Main Content is On on Simpli – [Landing page] / Template Style.

I added a Category Blog to the landing page menu but that just give me a link to the blog in the right floating menu.

I’m totally missing the point here ? 😀

cssyeah Moderator

@hjalte1983

Is your site working on your local? If your site has been lived, please provide me the site url and a back-end account. We will try to help you configure to show the category blog on landing page. I tried to configure on my local and it worked fine.

Regards,

hjalte1983 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please have a look my screenshot, you will see the Single Article is showing on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-05-27-at-11.07.43
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-05-27-at-11.08.46
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum